Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slaying
So I got slain for seeing shots from players that apparently didn't fire them. 

Only two, but I wanted to talk about it.

The Slaying rules state that you can't rdm someone correct, but killing someone with a justified reason isn't considered RDM. 

Now then, I killed Cokecan R4 for shooting with a sniper at a guy going across the roof, he was holding a sniper at the time. He didn't hit, but I considered it attempted kill as the guy he shot at was low on HP. 

Then on R6 I killed fanta for shooting the detective, however apparently shroud was behind fanta and actually killed the detective. I used what I saw however and killed fanta. 

So if it's like that can you change the rule to if you kill another innocent as an innocent you get slain? Cause that is what it felt like for R6. On R4 however, the target was a Traitor, and I swear I saw him shoot. 

I do not have a recording at this time, I will have a recording if needed in the future, but I do not believe I will need it as instance like this are rare, I just wanted to complain for a moment.
If you see a muzzle flash from someone shooting at people/in general, (granted its not straight into the sky) from a snipers position, then its kos for t-baiting, the motd states this in reasons to call a kos.
for what happened on round 6, thats on you regardless since you didnt fully see the situation.
also: "So if it's like that can you change the rule to if you kill another innocent as an innocent you get slain?" uhh thats how rdm works.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
(02-23-2020, 10:28 PM)Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart Wrote: If you see a muzzle flash from someone shooting at people/in general, (granted its not straight into the sky) from a snipers position, then its kos for t-baiting, the motd states this in reasons to call a kos.
for what happened on round 6, thats on you regardless since you didnt fully see the situation.
also: "So if it's like that can you change the rule to if you kill another innocent as an innocent you get slain?" uhh thats how rdm works.

Yeah, I just had some time to cool off, I understand now, but I was tired and I should have hopped off 30 minutes before those events. Also typing out my thoughts at the time here helped me not do anything really stupid.
thats "the shrowl" to u