Reason: 
Hacking and/or Ghosting

Proof:
https://youtu.be/7FybvGSRQ4E
https://imgur.com/a/0G6KMyk

Witness(es): 
Gay Piano Noises, Shake, BananaFluid

Other: 
I did not get to record his first few rounds where his cheating was beginning to become evident, but he was definitely cheating previous rounds as well. I will state that he was kicked by us before staff was notified(by me, at least)/hopped on, due to the fact that he immediately started going player to player as soon as the round would start. My intentions were to minimize the impact he had on the game and other players as soon as I had evidence-- I apologize and will accept any punishment/criticism that stems from that. I also don't think he's had any issues before, as he seemed new to the server, but at least we will know to watch for him in the future if this proves to be insufficient for a ban. Thank you!
Even though the video was short, it does appears that the suspect in question has something with the head jerks after one prop is killed and how he shot early for that bottle prop outside before fully seeing the prop.
Also side note Gay Piano Noise it maybe wise to spectator the suspect for evidence on the same team, but you were on the same team as the suspect in question, the hunters team, assuming you are a dead hunter spectating him so going in spectator was not really necessary.
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]
Yea he was defintely ghosting/cheating. I apologize as I am the one who kicked him while you were recording, he was causing mass disruption on the server and no staff were appearing to arrive anytime soon.
[Image: 76561197993157530.png]
I just want to remind Donors that you are not staff and thus can NOT be going into spectator even to catch hackers/ghosters
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

(02-27-2020, 10:11 AM)Lt. Star Wrote: I just want to remind Donors that you are not staff and thus can NOT be going into spectator even to catch hackers/ghosters

Sorry but if you think were just going to play on the server with no staff on with an obivous hacker and NOT gather evidence, you sir, are the mistaken one.
[Image: 76561197993157530.png]
You don’t need to be in spectator to gather evidence. I very rarely use spectator to get evidence. Majority of the time someone on the same team will die and record them. It’s in the rules and guidelines that only staff are to use it. There is no need for attitude towards Star who is just explaining them. He used to be staff and he doesn’t use spectator either.
[Image: unknown.jpg]
The way he walks up to props is very suggestive of having a prop finder but sitting in spectator to ‘gather evidence’ is not something you should be doing. There are other angles you can use to capture what you need. Regardless of if staff are online you should not deliberately disregard the server rules @snak . Ty. 
Anyways, good video bear. I'd honesty say yeah, this guy is using a client and is reaaalllyyy bad at hiding it. Get rid of this fool mods lol
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
I know these comments aren't directed towards me, but I would like to clarify in case anyone reading this thread misunderstands, I was not the one in spec. I will mention, however, that I did swap right before the start of round 8, to make sure I could capture video evidence of Trichome from the appropriate perspective. I do have a little bit of video from earlier rounds-- a lil bit into round 6-- though they are confusing to watch as I was dead and free-roaming while following him. I'll post here, and in my request, a screenshot of his kill count at round 6 that I just found, right before he ran straight to the bush the last prop was hiding in. This shows him at 47 minutes on server with 13 kills https://imgur.com/a/0G6KMyk

also ignore the Activate Windows, please don't come for me
Player has been banned for hacking, ty for the report!
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~