Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New TTT map I made (download)
(03-18-2017, 03:56 PM)the man what to eat that fruit Wrote:
(03-18-2017, 03:15 PM)Mr_Rippe Wrote: I ran a community poll to see if people want to try this out. They said yes. So we're trying this out. Mid-May, I'll run another weeklong poll to see if people want to swap it back out. If they do, then we'll do so. The poll was made public and I did make sure it was present on the "recent activity" sidebar throughout the week. Hopefully this will encourage people to be more engaged going forward.

to be fair the poll won by 1 vote, i think you should have had some kind of majority thing going on to ensure that a classic ttt map wasn't replaced by garbage due to the opinion of one lowly sped, it's a little weird that a single vote decided something so big
i also think replacing 67th way for a period of two months wasn't the best choice ever, surely having it on there for a week or two at most would have shown how bad it is and the decline of how often people play it?

not bombing you personally or anything because you probably do a lot of work behind the scenes to get these maps to work and i appreciate new maps being added, however infrequent, but your justification for adding minecraft 67th way is pretty flimsy honestly

The poll being so narrow is what justified the tryout to begin with. Had it won in a landslide, I'd have made y'all wait until the PAX WEST 2017 MAP PACK before we consider pulling it.

Two months is more than enough time to make sure that people got a chance to play it and see what it's all about. A week would have given me too small of a sample size to get feedback. How about this, though: I'll make the poll in Mid-April. Is that a fair compromise?
(03-18-2017, 03:56 PM)the man what to eat that fruit Wrote:
(03-18-2017, 03:15 PM)Mr_Rippe Wrote: I ran a community poll to see if people want to try this out. They said yes. So we're trying this out. Mid-May, I'll run another weeklong poll to see if people want to swap it back out. If they do, then we'll do so. The poll was made public and I did make sure it was present on the "recent activity" sidebar throughout the week. Hopefully this will encourage people to be more engaged going forward.

to be fair the poll won by 1 vote, i think you should have had some kind of majority thing going on to ensure that a classic ttt map wasn't replaced by garbage due to the opinion of one lowly sped, it's a little weird that a single vote decided something so big
i also think replacing 67th way for a period of two months wasn't the best choice ever, surely having it on there for a week or two at most would have shown how bad it is and the decline of how often people play it?

not bombing you personally or anything because you probably do a lot of work behind the scenes to get these maps to work and i appreciate new maps being added, however infrequent, but your justification for adding minecraft 67th way is pretty flimsy honestly

please stop being reasonable
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
Could you add an easy street-related thing?
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]