Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Formal Request for Retirement/Demotion
(03-18-2017, 09:26 PM)queef commando Wrote: ban Drew

End 1PS.
It was nice to have you as staff General Lee. Always very welcoming and talking to me, even if you had a lot going on in real life. I also remember that Regular grind, it's lit.
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
(03-18-2017, 09:26 PM)queef commando Wrote: You know you don't have to resign from being inactive right? If that was cause to be removed from staff we would ban Drew. You should consider staying on the team, and you can always come back and play once you're not as busy.

As much as I would take you up on that idea, I'm kind of feeling a need to focus on differing things at this time, I'm putting a lot on my plate this year and how it feels to play on this server day after day for the last few weeks feels a lot different then it would've 20 months ago, it's strange in that ideal.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
I will dearly miss you as staff Lee. You will always be my boi and you were great at what you did. See you soon
(03-19-2017, 09:34 PM)BmanTheTBM Wrote: I will dearly miss you as staff Lee. You will always be my boi and you were great at what you did. See you soon

Thanks man. I played I think my last time as staff this morning, and it was nice. I'm not sure when I'll be gladly demoted, but I wouldn't mind when it occurs.
Demotion went through. Sad to see you retire, but glad that you're doing what you feel is best for your life.
(03-19-2017, 11:17 PM)Mr_Rippe Wrote: Demotion went through. Sad to see you retire, but glad that you're doing what you feel is best for your life.

Thanks for understanding! Trust me when I say that if the me from when I first joined this server met the me of now, he'd be pretty damn surprised. Anyways, I wish everyone here a good time, I'll probably come on Wednesday and after that I could be on for about an hour or more every 2-3 days.
well you do what makes you happy im glad ur staying still :) even if it is less