Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TTT] Changelogs Discussion Thread
Bumping changelog discussion thread due to new update.

Important Note: The changes are not fully live yet, as Dink is still working on adding them. Expect everything to be good to go within the next few days. 

Another thing I did want to bring up is our expectation regarding testing maps. All maps are tested using our 8-player testing server. As is such, we are not able to verify how well a specific map may perform with a 32 player server. In addition, we may also just miss things during the testing process. When a new map is added to the live server, we consider that the final step in testing not the "finished" stage. Once added we can verify if there are any remaining issues and may make small adjustments afterwards. This has been how we always handled things but I wanted to make clear the expectation we provide when adding maps. Please let us know via the discussion thread if there are any issues with any of the new maps once they are live.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
so i see a new version of bank has been added
is the old version being removed? i dont see a mention of it in the changelogs

also, with the hitbox reworks like the daedic one, is the model being re-added to the shop?

also where is my donor+
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
(02-01-2022, 04:35 PM)dero Wrote: so i see a new version of bank has been added

also, with the hitbox reworks like the daedic one, is the model being re-added to the shop?

also where is my donor+
No to old bank being removed

yes, daedric will be back on sale.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
(02-01-2022, 04:47 PM)bryanbrr Wrote:

also where is my donor+

Will it be premium points or Regular if Regular how much?
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
(02-01-2022, 06:01 PM)Wrom Wrote:
(02-01-2022, 04:47 PM)bryanbrr Wrote:

also where is my donor+

Will it be premium points or Regular if Regular how much?
originally it was sold for 1 mill regular points. my guess is it will return to its original price
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
(02-01-2022, 06:13 PM)dero Wrote: originally it was sold for 1 mill regular points. my guess is it will return to its original price
I sure hope so tbh. Would be weird for it to go down all the sudden.
(02-01-2022, 06:13 PM)dero Wrote: originally it was sold for 1 mill regular points. my guess is it will return to its original price

This is correct

To clarify: This is not a new version of bank, it is a separate bank-themed map. 
[Image: b_560x95.png]
im extremely excited for this update (obviously) considering its one of the biggest, if not the biggest update, but im probably most excited for Rorschach and Ultraman models, new shotty, mccity and port, and jumppack rework

i will say that it should be noted that the shotgun buffs, specifically the ones for the pump shotgun and locomotive, are fairly light tweaks just to test the waters, since balancing shotguns is a very delicate thing (to the point that battons was against it a few months ago iirc)
PORT AND MCCITY AND SHOTGUN BUFF AND JUMP PACK NERFED LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO