Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TTT] Changelogs Discussion Thread
(02-01-2022, 08:27 PM)HONG Wrote: im extremely excited for this update (obviously) considering its one of the biggest, if not the biggest update, but im probably most excited for Rorschach and Ultraman models, new shotty, mccity and port, and jumppack rework

i will say that it should be noted that the shotgun buffs, specifically the ones for the pump shotgun and locomotive, are fairly light tweaks just to test the waters, since balancing shotguns is a very delicate thing (to the point that battons was against it a few months ago iirc)
Excited for this to Shotgun buff is nice and really happy jumppack is getting nerfed a bit so people wont smash their heads in the roof everytime
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
(02-01-2022, 10:12 PM)No Pariah Wrote: PORT AND MCCITY AND SHOTGUN BUFF AND JUMP PACK NERFED LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
(02-01-2022, 10:17 PM)Wrom Wrote:
(02-01-2022, 08:27 PM)HONG Wrote: snip
Excited for this to Shotgun buff is nice and really happy jumppack is getting nerfed a bit so people wont smash their heads in the roof everytime

like i said, note that the pump/loco buffs are more careful and light than the default shotty buff (which is still a small adjustment, but a well-needed one), but if they need another boost, i'll definitely look into it in the future to make sure they're usable & fun

for now though, i hope people enjoy all of the shotgun buffs, especially default shotty, now with less inconsistencies
Changes should all be live
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Reminder to people that getting added to the main server is the last step in the testing phase for maps, so have some patience and give them a bit to sink or swim.

In other news, I’ve compiled a list of everything that needs to be fixed, but I’d be extremely grateful for any issues with the update/server in general to be listed here incase I’ve missed anything.
(02-03-2022, 07:55 PM)HONG Wrote: Reminder to people that getting added to the main server is the last step in the testing phase for maps, so have some patience and give them a bit to sink or swim.

In other news, I’ve compiled a list of everything that needs to be fixed, but I’d be extremely grateful for any issues with the update/server in general to be listed here incase I’ve missed anything.
we must have been testing lost land for over a year
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
(02-03-2022, 08:08 PM)dero Wrote:
(02-03-2022, 07:55 PM)HONG Wrote: Reminder to people that getting added to the main server is the last step in the testing phase for maps, so have some patience and give them a bit to sink or swim.

we must have been testing lost land for over a year
not all of us, just 1 person thought it needed more testing

Testing in production, nice.
(02-04-2022, 03:57 PM)Tedgp908 Wrote:

Testing in production, nice.
yes thats kind of how having a test server with a limit of 8 people vs a main server of 32 works, its nuts
when can the huge get a buff
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
(02-04-2022, 04:34 PM)Kapitan BillyBob Wrote: when can the huge get a buff
might be coming in the future, i already did a buff to huge and a few other weapons that we may be able to see on the test server soon