Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introductions!~
Hello!~ My name is Jude/Juden for short. You've probably have seen me hanging around the TTT server. I've played on and off there for a year or two now and decided to get involved with the community. Outside of the server, I'm a college student, a comp Splatoon player and game developer with a team of friends. It's nice to formally meet you all here! I hope we can be friends. Heart
Welcome To The Forums !! Great to see you in the Community ! See Ya in the Servers Soon!
Hey Welcome! enjoy your stay!
Welcome to forums. Try hopping on PH sometimes, I'll tell you some jokes!
[Image: lDo6UQl.png]
[Image: fkzTG3C.jpeg]
Welcome gamer
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Welcome Gamer.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Shalom!
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
Welcome to the forums!

(03-05-2020, 12:42 PM)[blue]Slasheronic Wrote: Welcome to forums. Try hopping on PH sometimes, I'll tell you some jokes!

ur gonna scare them away with ur jokes
Bienvenido al server de dinkleberg, enjoy your stay <3
Welcome, Jude! It's great to see you as a new member of our community in the forums!
[Image: latest?cb=20171003155620]
[Image: giphy.gif]
COON AND FRIENDS TEAM UP WITH FREEDOM PALS!

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy