Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Staff Application
Thanks for applying for staff, Happy Mirror
From looking at the comments above and qualification minimum
I see that you have filled in the Active hours of playtime on the server,
You have been in the community for beyond a month, however by looking at all your post on forums
you seem to be missing an introduction to the forums which well we all need to know you, I am a ninja in rl and in game, but I do show myself in the forums and discord at times.
Also in the post I see that you did not mention having any type of recording software which is important because
one day you have to face a trolling player group and make a ban request, but having no evidence via recording and only screenshots wont guarantee the player to be ban with proof similar to player who ghost or player who have an illegal client for gmod.
I see that you have not engage with people who tend to troll and post random links on the server and I seen an instance you stop a player from moaning in their mic which is good and you do ask questions to staff and other players about things you don't fully understand. 

Like Abdel told you on server when there are player breaking server rules, there always a procedure in order to contain the situation from going nuclear.
This does seem like a rant, but at times it good to understand feedback such as your application and what you need to learn and understand better as well as balancing your life with school and other irl things and the time you are able to play the game. 
I will remain neutral, but for this is a -1 for now
You do have potential, but it needs time. 
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Staff Application - by Sharky - 03-04-2020, 04:29 PM
RE: Staff Application - by augmENTreality2 - 03-04-2020, 05:11 PM
RE: Staff Application - by Smurfmin - 03-04-2020, 06:58 PM
RE: Staff Application - by RussEfarmer - 03-04-2020, 07:39 PM
RE: Staff Application - by Smurfmin - 03-04-2020, 09:08 PM
RE: Staff Application - by Ryuji Sakamoto - 03-04-2020, 09:34 PM
RE: Staff Application - by creepin - 03-04-2020, 09:49 PM
RE: Staff Application - by ~be.a.r~ - 03-05-2020, 02:43 AM
RE: Staff Application - by UnfortunatePossum - 03-05-2020, 03:39 AM