Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum Update Log
I did bring up why we didnt have a forums App back in 2018 and then I got the same reply - To much time and effort and going on chrome on your phone is way easier.
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Going to throw this here, but some subforums show the post rating buttons on locked threads, while others don't. I'm not sure if you're supposed to be able to see the rating buttons on locked threads or not.
TTT Ban Request subforum: https://prnt.sc/rywdi9
Donor/Staff Abuse subforum: https://prnt.sc/rywdx2

I don't know which subforum does what, I just found these two examples real fast.
Something I've noticed for a while but haven't brought it up, if a user mentions you in a post, and the post gets edited in any way with the mention still being in the post, you receive the alert each time it's edited. When @Mother Nuru. (used to) edit the PH suggestion megathread, each time something new was added, I would receive an alert every single time because I was mentioned in that post. Not super important, but can be marginally annoying.
We updated today, let us know if you see anything unusual.

Spoilers added 
quick button seems to be missing, trying to resolve. 

Edit log added

Forum version updated

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Can we get some clarification on the star rating system? It's been around for literally ever, I see it every day, and it STILL seems random. Looking in the news subforum, "Addressing toxicity in the community" has a 2/5 star rating despite being literally the most controversial forum post ever made, while Gabe's follow up thread has a one star rating yet has significantly less downvotes.

And now that I look at it, profiles seem to have a star rating system too, and it ALSO seems completely random. A user will ever seem to only have no, one or four stars, and there's no pattern for who gets what. Forum user @Alk has one thread, one post, zero rep and one star, while forum user @Hugh Mungus has ZERO posts, ZERO threads, and no rep, and STILL has one star, but forum user @City has 416 posts, 53 threads and 148 rep, and has NO stars. My favorite is the four star users; understandably, forum user @"Burrito Bowl" has a four star profile with 1,143 posts, 54 threads, and 464 rep, yet @"~$$~ BlackCatTheGreat ♣♣", the most downvoted user on the forums with -257 rep, 552 posts and 37 threads, has a four star profile. What?
(I tried to shoot my pings at inactive users, btw)
I'm not blaming anyone here, I honestly don't think and single person on this forum cares, but I'm bored and figured I'd put this together.
Thread rating is determined by user input on the rating system. You vote a rating
User rating is an automatic system based on the below criteria. Staff rank usually interferes with the system
0+ posts 1 Star
25+ posts 2 stars
50+ posts 3 stars
100+ posts 4 stars
Past that is based on permissions, with 7 stars being the administrator group. If it even shows, since applying ranks likes to get rid of the stars. For example, somehow I have stars but it shows 4 even tho I have the administrator rank for 7.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
This happens sometimes:
[Image: unknown.png]
(original post)
“i” is the equivalent to “and” in a bunch of languages, could be the plugin losing track of which languages the forums are set to and resorting to the plugin default which is probably the language of who created it.
I use post drafts sometimes, and I have a draft saved on an apparently non-existent thread. I cannot delete it, and attempting to delete it along with another draft deleted all of the drafts I had saved, except for this one. Can this be fixed?
(06-03-2020, 11:47 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: I use post drafts sometimes, and I have a draft saved on an apparently non-existent thread. I cannot delete it, and attempting to delete it along with another draft deleted all of the drafts I had saved, except for this one. Can this be fixed?
 Not sure why it deleted all the rest. I’d have to play around to test but the check box and delete should function. At least, I haven’t seen this issue till now. Not sure I’ve tried it with a deleted thread tho. We can try reviving the thread and deleting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~