Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A long Staff Application/explanation
Treeman, I somewhat understand why you left staffing and now coming back after feeling better, but in my opinion why not go on hiatus and away from the server and discord like you did instead of posting resigning of staff. You always follow the rules on PH to a T and follow procedure and as of now as a donor, you limit yourself since you not staff for now when we had those trolls whom fake an speech impairment to be used as an excuse for the n-word pass. You back off when I told you in private that I'm recording the whole round as well as telling you don't kick yet since I had enough evidence to temp ban that player. To be fair coming back after "retiring" from staffing this shorts seems a bit bizarre, but well you are one in a billion of people that want to be with the community but have to take a break which is understandable. 
I'll +1 because well, beside the hours you do know the limits as a donor and well from the looks of it you want to re-climb the tall ladder of staffing.

As a Donor treeman you don't hesitate to help me when I'm only staff in server to gagged troll players when I'm busy getting their names and steam ids just in case they flee as well as posting ban request with sufficient evidence when there no staff on. You are able to handle situation where staff cannot be on 24 hours a day, we all do have lives in real life and not robots, and keeping a cooled head towards Trolls rather than encouraging it. Wished some donors somewhat see this as visual guide of how Donors suppose to do if situations of trolls, immature, ghosters, or if a player has obvious hacking should proceed if there no available  staff member who are enabled to join and handle those situations.
Rather than saying there ghosters or hackers in public chat on the servers or using discord as if there no staff on, list the suspect player and their steam id so when we do encounter them, we are ready to proceed.

Good Luck, Treeman
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: A long Staff Application/explanation - by Ryuji Sakamoto - 03-21-2020, 11:22 AM