Poll: What kind of server are you wanting / player are you?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bhop server / player
80.00%
8 80.00%
Normal Server / player
20.00%
2 20.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What DR player are you? (aka what kind of DR server do you want classic or BHOP)
(03-14-2020, 04:09 PM)The Triangle Wrote:
Coming from a Normal players perspective. 

When the little group I used to play DR with, it was more like you described. It was more about tripping up the Death bringer, than it was about the time to complete the course. So for us, it was more about the fun of the game type than about winning the fastest time. Yes, we hoped to get to the final arena and go head to head with the death bringer but it was also fun just to have a good group to joke and play with. 
Ultimately for us, it was more like a content creator. We had fun dialogue while trying to trip up the death bringer, and would have fun dying (odd as it may sound).

What bothered us though was having Bhoppers jump in and spoil the fun. They were more about completing the course as fast as possible, and on many occasions it was difficult for the death bringer to even get to some of the traps to try and kill the person. 

Before you ask, no I don't Bhop nor have I taken the time to try to Bhop. It has no appeal to me.
 I also don't have a desire to have the fastest time on DR, because I enjoy the conversations that go on while trying to avoid death more than being super fast.

I of course haven't played DR in quite some time, as for my opinion form playing. I preferred the normal standard because I felt it took a bit more skill and craftiness to make it through the course. Don't get me wrong, bhopping is it's own skill (unless you use a program).
Oh god, please go back to center alignment

Messages In This Thread
RE: What DR player are you? - by Near - 03-14-2020, 11:21 AM
RE: What DR player are you? - by Dildo Shwaggins - 03-14-2020, 02:02 PM
RE: What DR player are you? - by The Triangle - 03-14-2020, 04:09 PM
RE: What DR player are you? - by killerZoreo - 03-14-2020, 04:36 PM
RE: What DR player are you? - by Christian - 03-14-2020, 04:50 PM
RE: What DR player are you? - by Near - 03-14-2020, 05:20 PM
RE: What DR player are you? - by Sharky - 03-15-2020, 04:12 AM