Poll: What kind of server are you wanting / player are you?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bhop server / player
80.00%
8 80.00%
Normal Server / player
20.00%
2 20.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What DR player are you? (aka what kind of DR server do you want classic or BHOP)
Autohop is generally liked cuz its ez to zoom and for players to learn the basics w/o needing to time hops i would also like to point out just cuz u bhop doesn't make u good when i played cg(you could move like 2 or 3x faster on that server than here too) deaths could generally get the bhoppers(bar like 3 people) pretty easily again timing is required and its gmod everyone is competitive in the game for some dumb ass reason. I've had fun on this server and cg with other bhoppers(Derp<3) cuz they have personality to enjoy. The problem is no one fucking talks on the server unless they have a friend on which is what kills it imo cuz no one wants to play in silence. Reg players will play without bhopping either by choice or by not knowing how and bhoppers will either play(if they know how to without autohop) or find a server with it on so they can zoom. Sadly autohop is only part of the problem the other being server interaction with how much neglect and poor interaction with new players I'm not surprised that people don't stay.
honestly keeping it on might be the better options cuz dummies don't want to bother learning how to time or getting a unlocked scroll wheel
[Image: J6yUs0g]

Messages In This Thread
RE: What DR player are you? - by Near - 03-14-2020, 11:21 AM
RE: What DR player are you? - by Dildo Shwaggins - 03-14-2020, 02:02 PM
RE: What DR player are you? - by The Triangle - 03-14-2020, 04:09 PM
RE: What DR player are you? - by killerZoreo - 03-14-2020, 04:36 PM
RE: What DR player are you? - by Christian - 03-14-2020, 04:50 PM
RE: What DR player are you? - by Near - 03-14-2020, 05:20 PM
RE: What DR player are you? - by Sharky - 03-15-2020, 04:12 AM