Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Server not changing after map vote.
Not sure if this has been brought up already, but because it has happened twice in the last hour, I thought it'd be important to bring up:

As the title states the server has been getting stuck after the map and not changing levels. Tonight this happened twice:

Instance one: Map was changing from TerrorTrain -> Dolls. Instance 2: Map was changing from Gamerpark -> Community Pool

I have no input on why this is happening, but I see it as a problem if it continues as in both cases the # of people on the server dropped heavily.

EDIT: Happened again from switching Richland -> Communnity Pool
former admin2
it's happened a lot and no fun
happens a lot on different maps, sometimes when it is broken you cannot change to certain maps.
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
This issue has been sent to Dink. This doesn't seem like a map issue, but rather a mapvote issue. Not confident enough in my technical knowledge at this time to make assumptions however.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
This was happening a lot on PH also, I'm not sure if it is fully resolved as I've been a bit AWOL lately.
[Image: unknown.jpg]
Might be something that was recently added conflicting with the mapvote.