Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ThunderWalrus for Trusted part two!
(03-15-2020, 09:05 PM)DoYouLiftBro Wrote: Thunder freaking Walrus.  This man has made a complete 180 and honestly one that I couldnt have envisioned him making if you talked to me last year.  This man has done everything in his power to help out staff when applicable and has been on top of everything.  He has put in time and effort in and I believe that this time around he should be given trusted.  Good luck bro its been great to see the track youve been on.  
+1
Thanks dude!
+1. I think its time to give the guy a chance. Let him show he is up for it and ready to help out the server in a more real way
1+

I think thunder has matured a lot in between his denial and now. I think he's ready to join the staff team.
go read my last reply on his other app.
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
+1 thunder has been great on the server the past few months helping out staff when he can while also still being a great and fun guy to play with. I think he has shown a big improvement and deserves his chance to show how much he has changed and help out on the server as a member of staff.

give the man what he wants he has earned it!

I am cactus.
[Image: j3I5q8.jpg]
I wasn't here for your last app, but from what I've seen you have a good grasp of the rules and it never hurts to gain more late night staff. +1
former admin2
going to +1 in terms of seeing growth within the forums and discord, haven't been on server besides the last 2 days. before his first application he was very interested in becoming staff and i had explained to him what that would include, and he's improved ten fold. I appreciate that you've grown and still continue to pursue your goal, good luck pal
+1 u've certainly improved in the last month keep it up
Your application has been accepted. Congratulations. You've matured greatly since your last application. I hope you continue to show this level of maturity and responsibility.
[Image: b_560x95.png]