Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Giveaway
I am new to the server, so I would like anything I could get!
Alright Im closing off the giveaway here. Any posts after this one do not count. I will post again when I have the winners.

First, I would like to say thank you to everyone that wished me a happy birthday and everyone that signed up for the giveaway!  Now for the moment you have been waiting for, the winners.  All of the winners are tagged and can contact me on the forums, steam, or on the server to claim their prize.

Hats:
  • Red Text Hat: @tons4583
  • Orange Text Hat: @"Warpizzle"
  • Green Text Hat: @"TheMajesticSpaceDuck"
  • Blue Text Hat: @reed1103
  • Purple Text Hat: @Primal Peace
  • White Text Hat: @tjs65
Accessories: Player Models:
  • Han Skin: @"the man what to eat that fruit"
  • Chewbacca Skin: @"BmanTheTBM"
  • Burn Man Skin: @reed1103
  • Buzz Lightyear Skin: @Primal Peace
  • Lara Croft Skin: @"❤ Miss XxNavy_InfernoxX❤"
Weapons:
  • M24: @RussEfarmer 
  • Bull$hite: @"the man what to eat that fruit"
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
i want to thank the academy and most of all my parents, because without them i wouldn't be here today to receive these magnificent rewards
(03-24-2017, 01:43 PM)the man what to eat that fruit Wrote: i want to thank the academy and most of all my parents, because without them i wouldn't be here today to receive these magnificent rewards

I wanted the Bull$hite SO FUCKING BAD
[Image: 7onE1Qa.png]
I am t-  J - s not t - G - s and especially not the plural of tj. That would be retarded.
(03-24-2017, 07:55 PM)tjs65 Wrote:
(03-24-2017, 01:43 PM)the man what to eat that fruit Wrote: i want to thank the academy and most of all my parents, because without them i wouldn't be here today to receive these magnificent rewards

(03-24-2017, 07:55 PM)tjs65 Wrote:
(03-24-2017, 01:43 PM)the man what to eat that fruit Wrote: i want to thank the academy and most of all my parents, because without them i wouldn't be here today to receive these magnificent rewards

(03-24-2017, 12:07 PM)Avi Wrote: Alright Im closing off the giveaway here. Any posts after this one do not count.  I will post again when I have the winners.

First, I would like to say thank you to everyone that wished me a happy birthday and everyone that signed up for the giveaway!  Now for the moment you have been waiting for, the winners.  All of the winners are tagged and can contact me on the forums, steam, or on the server to claim their prize.

Hats:
  • Red Text Hat: @tons4583
  • Orange Text Hat: @"Warpizzle"
  • Green Text Hat: @"TheMajesticSpaceDuck"
  • Blue Text Hat: @reed1103
  • Purple Text Hat: @Primal Peace
  • White Text Hat: @tjs65
Accessories: Player Models:
  • Han Skin: @"the man what to eat that fruit"
  • Chewbacca Skin: @"BmanTheTBM"
  • Burn Man Skin: @reed1103
  • Buzz Lightyear Skin: @Primal Peace
  • Lara Croft Skin: @"❤ Miss XxNavy_InfernoxX❤"
Weapons:
  • M24: @RussEfarmer 
  • Bull$hite: @"the man what to eat that fruit"

Thank you for these gifts. As promised, I will give what I have won away to random players on the server!
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]