Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
uhm..heyyo..
Um not really good at introductions but heyyo online my username for almost everything is HexedCutie and i usually go by Hexxy while online or my irl name Raven whatever out of those 3 you wanna call me i dont mind lol. I recently joined the prophunt server as well as donated to it. I liked how the staff handled things and liked the rule no bigotry..I am a trans woman and a furry so bigotry tends to find its way to me lol. I used to play prophunt so much my gmod hours clocked to 400 on steam. But haven't played in a couple years. Most of that time was dedicated to prophunt so immediately went back to that. Oh I can't find the thread that talked about the donor stuff i got sent while in game and didn't get to finish reading it. So if anyone can link it to me that would be much appreciated ^-^
(03-27-2020, 03:59 AM)HexedCutie Wrote: Um not really good at introductions but heyyo online my username for almost everything is HexedCutie and i usually go by Hexxy while online or my irl name Raven whatever out of those 3 you wanna call me i dont mind lol. I recently joined the prophunt server as well as donated to it. I liked how the staff handled things and liked the rule no bigotry..I am a trans woman and a furry so bigotry tends to find its way to me lol. I used to play prophunt so much my gmod hours clocked to 400 on steam. But haven't played in a couple years. Most of that time was dedicated to prophunt so immediately went back to that. Oh I can't find the thread that talked about the donor stuff i got sent while in game and didn't get to finish reading it. So if anyone can link it to me that would be much appreciated ^-^
Welcome to the Community Raven! I spend all my time on the TTT server but I might have to swing by the PH server and check it out. I hope you enjoy your time with this community and please hop on TTT sometime and chat!

(03-27-2020, 03:59 AM)HexedCutie Wrote: Um not really good at introductions but heyyo online my username for almost everything is HexedCutie and i usually go by Hexxy while online or my irl name Raven whatever out of those 3 you wanna call me i dont mind lol. I recently joined the prophunt server as well as donated to it. I liked how the staff handled things and liked the rule no bigotry..I am a trans woman and a furry so bigotry tends to find its way to me lol. I used to play prophunt so much my gmod hours clocked to 400 on steam. But haven't played in a couple years. Most of that time was dedicated to prophunt so immediately went back to that. Oh I can't find the thread that talked about the donor stuff i got sent while in game and didn't get to finish reading it. So if anyone can link it to me that would be much appreciated ^-^
Also here is all you get with donor: https://dinklebergsgmod.com/donations/st...kages&id=1
Hello welcome to the forums I hope you enjoy your stay and make sure to visit our other servers
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Hello!
Welcome to the forums.
Hope to see you in game sometime, have fun!!
Welcome
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Welcome, HexedCutie! We understand your new to our community so it's fine you have a not so good introduction but it's always welcome. Hope you can play PH with me sometimes.
[Image: latest?cb=20171003155620]
[Image: giphy.gif]
COON AND FRIENDS TEAM UP WITH FREEDOM PALS!

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy
Welcome HexedCutie, glad you joined us. Hope to see you around even more on PH. Feel free to msg me if you ever need any help :D
[Image: lDo6UQl.png]
[Image: fkzTG3C.jpeg]
Hey welcome to the forum! We also have a discord (not sure if you’ve found that yet). Hope you enjoy your time with us  :D

Here’s the link you needed: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...Guidelines

Pix  Heart
[Image: unknown.jpg]
Welcome to the forums! hope you enjoy your stay!