Ban request for Spgahetti, Cheese Snatcher, and youn' purple
Offender's Name & Steam ID: 

Spgahetti(STEAM_0:1:221325452) 
Cheese Snatcher(STEAM_0:1:92336476)
youn' purple(STEAM_0:0:11505780) 

Potential Witnesses: 

MommaBlondie, Unfortunatepossum, Agent Barton, ChiefRunningWolf

Reason to Ban: 

Constant Punishment Evasion, Trolling, Player harassment, Racism.  

Proof: 

https://youtu.be/a-fRo50i2V8 
(youn' purple was map gagged around 0:22)
(4:25 spgahetti starts evasion there (this player was map muted and map gagged for harassing bella, some of this happened before i joined)
(4:50 cheese evades as well for the first time)
(6:03 cheese evades a second time)
(6:12 purple evades first time)
(6:29 cheese comes back says "hello fellow n-word hard er" then leaves)
(7:53 purple leaves again second time, cheese comes back)

https://youtu.be/-QRmlv5eSYw (abit of the after math after the players above were banned)

Other: 

These players weren't kicked since they kept evading for simple gags and mutes. Barton, chief, and momma blondie where doing the gagging, muting and warnings while I did most of the voice warnings. Sadly the other three didn't seem to record previous happenings, so I only have what happened afterwards. Purple was map gagged by me, and cheese and spgahetti were on round gags which they kept evading. I'm sure with cheese's hard er there made it map gag, but he kept evading for that one. 

These players have all been 24 hour temp-banned
cheese and youn are being banned for harassment,evading and trolling but because of lack of evidence from spagetti i cannot commence the ban hammer on this one.
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas