Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Past Admins / Co-Owners history Book - Current Admins
(03-26-2020, 08:58 PM)nevo Wrote:
(03-26-2020, 07:14 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: I can bear witness that Wildfire was co-owner on PH before Nevo. Also, El Creeper was a PH Admin.

Also where's my Donor+? What do you mean banned admins don't get it >:(

was he actually? i dont think anybody was above admin before creeper, i could be wrong but when i came in like mid-late2015 creep was moderator and there was no coowner, part of why i think this is bc when i got the rank dink had to make it say co owner rather than superadmin and i picked the color

I was TEMP Co-owner till Dink and I chose a suitable set of staff back then. I didn’t play PH much back then. I had the rank, but it made it easy for Dink to just give me that instead of making a superadmin rank. It was hard managing both servers as CO. That’s why I didn’t really staff hardcore PH after we got more staff members. I was just there to kind of crowd control with voice and text chat. I had to learn PH rules as I played and from an old server I used to play in. You joined after I think I had left the first time.

(03-26-2020, 08:58 PM)nevo Wrote:
(03-26-2020, 07:14 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: I can bear witness that Wildfire was co-owner on PH before Nevo. Also, El Creeper was a PH Admin.

Also where's my Donor+? What do you mean banned admins don't get it >:(

was he actually? i dont think anybody was above admin before creeper, i could be wrong but when i came in like mid-late2015 creep was moderator and there was no coowner, part of why i think this is bc when i got the rank dink had to make it say co owner rather than superadmin and i picked the color

I was TEMP Co-owner till Dink and I chose a suitable set of staff back then. I didn’t play PH much back then. I had the rank, but it made it easy for Dink to just give me that instead of making a superadmin rank. It was hard managing both servers as CO. That’s why I didn’t really staff hardcore PH after we got more staff members. I was just there to kind of crowd control with voice and text chat. I had to learn PH rules as I played and from an old server I used to play in. You joined after I think I had left the first time.

(03-21-2020, 05:16 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Pretty sure Wild was TTT not PH. Ask Christian has DR admin in his sig so that. Wouldn’t bother with darkrp tbh

Read my reply to nevo^^

W I L D
I Am Inevitable. 

:)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Past Admins / Co-Owners history Book - Current Admins - by kujo - 03-27-2020, 03:42 PM