Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help me decipher this

720p that shit and help me figure this out, I dunno what to make of it. Server is too fucking laggy to tell but he's a little sus to me
[Image: c9adb707fb.png]
[Image: 95257fa8be.png]
nice wooden pc mate, surprised you aren't drawing each frame individually on your stone tablet of a monitor in crayon

[Image: tumblr_inline_nwsfbdHMru1rzzyoj_400.jpg]
Zoom out
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
(03-20-2017, 03:51 PM)????????? Wrote:

720p that shit and help me figure this out, I dunno what to make of it. Server is too fucking laggy to tell but he's a little sus to me
There was suspicion about him brought up by other members last night. I would like to invite @Christian and @Mr_Rippe to take a look at this.
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
Blake already got em I think. Unless he was on an alt.
http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/bans/deta...1490033394
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
High suspicion of aim/walls.
On a side note, not everyone can afford better technology at the moment. I need to make do with what I have and I don't exactly have the parents you guys have, dropping a PS4 on my ass for Christmas.
[Image: c9adb707fb.png]
[Image: 95257fa8be.png]
(03-20-2017, 05:16 PM)????????? Wrote: On a side note, not everyone can afford better technology at the moment. I need to make do with what I have and I don't exactly have the parents you guys have, dropping a PS4 on my ass for Christmas.

who has parents that do that i want parents that throw ps4s at me
seems like you took it a little personally fella... i was simply offering up a magnificent piece of banter to the world, not trying to shame you for living in poverty like you do, i know that feel fella, it's a hard life...
Yeah that's the guy that was using aimbot/wallhacks/spectator detection that blakeman banned. Its funny because I have the exact same clip at the end of your video in my recordings.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~