Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have a question
(03-24-2020, 06:15 PM)Saitama Wrote: People can see who gagged who.
Did you really think I didn't know that.

(03-24-2020, 05:40 PM)Nico Di Angelo Wrote: You got a T buddy (me) killed because you gave out info that I gagged you in T chat. The other person was warned for ghosting since they acted on that info.

I still never said that you were a T. all I fucking said was "it was a in T chat asshat" no where along those lines did I say anything about you. I didn't even know that you gagged me. This is just all fucking stupid me. You said this after I was banned "only if it was still a perm ban". I think you just show that you wanted to find the littlest reason to ban me.
[Image: m82kkva2nwo41.png]
[Image: fh2gmlpqvoo41.png]
(03-24-2020, 07:03 PM)SirShoeString Wrote:
(03-24-2020, 06:15 PM)Saitama Wrote: People can see who gagged who.
Did you really think I didn't know that.

(03-24-2020, 05:40 PM)Nico Di Angelo Wrote: You got a T buddy (me) killed because you gave out info that I gagged you in T chat. The other person was warned for ghosting since they acted on that info.

I still never said that you were a T. all I fucking said was "it was a in T chat asshat" no where along those lines did I say anything about you. I didn't even know that you gagged me. This is just all fucking stupid me. You said this after I was banned "only if it was still a perm ban". I think you just show that you wanted to find the littlest reason to ban me.

You were on the thinnest ice for trolling all day. You were supposed to be banned already. The thing about it being perma was me talking to others about things and was taken out of context.
Considering you enjoy making ape noises, we presume you have the IQ of one. Therefore we presume you lack knowledge of even the simplest things. You saying that quite clearly calls you yourself out for T-baiting, and it calls the person who gagged you out afterwards. WHY? Ill spell it out.

Because, ooga booga, he would, ooga ooga, have to, *retard screeching* hear it, ooga, to act, *retard screech* on it.

UnDeRsTaNd?
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
Whatever this is all so dumb. Bye, See you in the next couple of weeks. Love you all.
Yes the other players shouldn't have KOSed Nico for that, however you should not have been micspamming in the first place, let alone calling out your T buddy. You were just unbanned as well, I would've liked to have seen that you matured in the time you were banned but it seems like the decision to unban you might have been a mistake. I suggest maturing when you return from this valid ban or else you will end up being banned for a lot longer.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(03-24-2020, 07:45 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: Yes the other players shouldn't have KOSed Nico for that, however you should not have been micspamming in the first place, let alone calling out your T buddy. You were just unbanned as well, I would've liked to have seen that you matured in the time you were banned but it seems like the decision to unban you might have been a mistake. I suggest maturing when you return from this valid ban or else you will end up being banned for a lot longer.

Sirshoestring also seemed to have something personal against me, between false KOSing me and attacking me over my abuse report, and generally harassing me. Most of it was voice chat, however, and what little could be proven (mostly the koses) was punished, so there is nothing else to do about it

I must also question, what is is about me that makes me a target for trolls every single time?
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]
Man we talked about this kind of stuff @SirShoeString You said you would work on it...
(03-24-2020, 08:24 PM)Saitama Wrote:
(03-24-2020, 07:45 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: Yes the other players shouldn't have KOSed Nico for that, however you should not have been micspamming in the first place, let alone calling out your T buddy. You were just unbanned as well, I would've liked to have seen that you matured in the time you were banned but it seems like the decision to unban you might have been a mistake. I suggest maturing when you return from this valid ban or else you will end up being banned for a lot longer.

Sirshoestring also seemed to have something personal against me, between false KOSing me and attacking me over my abuse report, and generally harassing me. Most of it was voice chat, however, and what little could be proven (mostly the koses) was punished, so there is nothing else to do about it

I must also question, what is is about me that makes me a target for trolls every single time?
like i said again I have never falsed KOSed you. That was cock and mcrib during the times you were on and falsed KOSed. I don't attack you I make fun of you because, you just can't seem to stop abusing your powers. The only thing that I have done to you is called you racist. Very minor now stop blaming me for this.

The reason why you are targeted or made fun of by "trolls" is becuase, you just get really really mad like when I called you racist you yelled into your mic really pissed. Even if you don't get mad I think they will still mess with you because, right now the server does not like you that muchn
I seem to remember that time you kosed me on your D round on community pool much differently than you do.

Also, I never yelled because I was called racist. I SAID I was not racist, and that it was retarded to call me that for whatever fucking reason you decided to, and that was it.
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]
Keep on track

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon