Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Junk up my Trunk
Well you see all of the ph staff has been really junking up my trunk. I mean I like it and all it is rather thrilling and stimulating but I do get tired sometimes y'all I mean by the time the last one is done the first is ready for round two. They pass me around like that I dont mind but whew give me a few minutes to take a breath. Stark and Crow are the worst at it though they are always there in my dreams and such telling me to get my trunk ready whew. And ideas on how to take this anyone?
Regular - Dink's PH

[Image: 848011109_597887.gif?4]
you can take this by sucking my dick <3
Oh man I forgot to mention Russ he is the one with the most kinks I mean a toilet seat with nails. I still hurt and I think the bull whip was a little much on my back and chest...
Regular - Dink's PH

What even is prop hunt.
Something Something Taxes
(01-04-2017, 01:17 PM)[Green]EpicPuma1 Wrote: Oh man I forgot to mention Russ he is the one with the most kinks I mean a toilet seat with nails. I still hurt and I think the bull whip was a little much on my back and chest...

Who let you out of starkys basement?
Shoot gotta run!
Regular - Dink's PH

Yeah EpicPuma1 is a bored Odd Fellow at school that got his privileges taken like a cunt. A+ to you. A little late to post on this but I read this shit, Russ made a good point guess I need to get the hand cuffs again.
Well fucking teachers thought I was a cheater so I shat on their keyboards while they weren't looking cause I know you like it when I do that
Regular - Dink's PH