Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please staff please take this into consideration
This is basically the same rule set we have currently. Right now we have the same few people getting gagged, kicked, warned, everyday. 

In terms of the adjustments you listed, I personally wouldn't start them off with a 10 minute ban because it takes quite a bit to get banned for excessive mic spamming as it is, so maybe a couple hour ban. That isn't too bad considering they'll probably be back as soon as it expires.

I also do completely understand that some people have a bad day, but taking it out online really isn't the way to go about it. Whenever I encounter something like this I just message the person after they've been gagged or muted or whatever to just check up on them and tell them that what they're doing isn't really the way to go about it.

As for you wanting mods to crackdown, I can speak for the majority off TTT staff right now, we have a lot on our plate in terms of dealing with things server related recently. We're trying to do our best.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Please staff please take this into consideration - by ding - 03-30-2020, 12:46 AM