Poll: What to do with Dimmsdalev2?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Update/Replace v1
58.33%
7 58.33%
Upload it separately
41.67%
5 41.67%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
99% done with dimmsdalev2
Very close to finishing ttt_dimmsdalev2 and I have changed a lot and added quite a few things. The question I have is should I upload it as a new workshop map to leave v1 intact? Or should I update the v1 map to replace it with v2? vote in poll

My Maps
been here since September 2016
I've never really been a fan of map creators creating a new workshop file for ever single version of a map as it clogs my addons with multiple versions of essentially the same map. But that's just my opinion. If it's a complete overhaul than yeah I'd probably just make a new workshop file.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
IMO leave the old workshop file in tact. We've been having some trouble switching to newly created workshop maps.
(04-01-2020, 06:05 PM)Hillrop Wrote: Very close to finishing ttt_dimmsdalev2 and I have changed a lot and added quite a few things. The question I have is should I upload it as a new workshop map to leave v1 intact? Or should I update the v1 map to replace it with v2? vote in poll

I will say, that we should see which is better first. And the better one gets to stay.
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]