Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Returning As Admin
Hello All!

For those who don’t remember me, I am Ted. I was an admin a long time ago during the height of the community. I haven’t had the time to play on the servers for a long time but I have been keeping active on the forums and discord. 

To get to the main point of this thread; I have discussed with Dinkleberg the past few days ago returning as admin. Today he granted my request, and effective immediately I am now an admin. Dink has brought me in to help turn the community to its former popularity; and I plan on making some changing over the next bit of time. 

My first order of business will to be to legalize shitposting. For to long non-obstructive shitposting has been legalized and I have seen a steep decline in the fun level of the forums. Allowing this will bring the forums back to its former glory. 

Thanks you all,
Tedgp908
Fuck
1+ The savior of PH and can be For TTT
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
I don't remember making you admin wtf
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(04-01-2020, 02:25 AM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: I don't remember making you admin wtf

I discussed this with dink a while before making this post. Before you got appointed owner; I apologize for the confusion. I’m looking forward to working with you.
(04-01-2020, 02:27 AM)Tedgp908 > Wrote:

I discussed this with dink a while before making this post. Before you got appointed owner; I apologize for the confusion. I’m looking forward to working with you.

My first act as Owner is to community ban Ted and replace the TTT loading screen with a 13x13 gif of a dinosaur you guys are welcome.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(04-01-2020, 02:29 AM)Nicol Bolas Wrote:
(04-01-2020, 02:27 AM)Tedgp908 > Wrote:

My first act as Owner is to community ban Ted and replace the TTT loading screen with a 13x13 gif of a dinosaur you guys are welcome.

It’s a good thing I coded a virus into the load screen. I’ll take over the server one way or another.