Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pewpew's GFX Shop
[Image: bae_s_shop_by_nibbpower-db2z4q5.gif]
Text - - This part means what you want on your requested GFX work.
Image - - This part means you provide your images you wish to be on there. 
Style - - This part means you have a specific work or sample you want it to look like.
Type - - I will only offer simple animation, wallpaper, banner, icon/avatar, signature (vertical/horizontal)

SAMPLE DESIGN

[Image: ninjamaster_by_nibbpower-d9jfbb6.png][Image: dano_by_nibbpower-d9jfb3b.png]
[Image: leks1_by_nibbpower-db34vw2.gif][Image: radiant_howl_by_nibbpower-db1r995.png]
This specifically means I will have sample of my work, and if you want to have similarities to it, you are free to choose from the list.

If you do not see anything you like and wishes to request a whole new product, you are free to do that as well. Please be as detail as possible as you can be.

P.S. Bae is a name I use on a different community, so hence why the date and the name is completely different. I'm taking request because I'm bored out of my mind.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
noice gif construction
[Image: c9adb707fb.png]
[Image: 95257fa8be.png]
shit this thread must be a portal back to 2008, haven't seen stuff like this in years
No
One
Wants
Ads
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]