Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Important (Touchy) Subject
I have something to tell everyone, I've been holding it back for the better part of a year. Ever since I joined, really. Every time it has come up, I've just joked it out, or tried to pretend I didn't hear it, but I can't keep doing that. Some of you may hate me for this, it will probably ruin my chances of getting promoted ever, I might even get community banned from it honestly. Just know, I'm deeply sorry in advance for any hurt this might cause you all. Even if you don't know me, even if you do, I'm sorry. It just has to be said, I can't let it keep eating at me forever, it's driving me absolutely insane. So...

I actually am NOT cactus

You ever get to tired to shit post so you just wait for @"NotRand" to do all the work and then just yoink it?
I can't believe you
Alright community banned
 [Image: doge.png]
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
not cactus
not cactus?
NOT CACTUS!!!
Listen here you little shit. You take that back or I will find out what you really are and shove needles into you to turn you back into a cactus.
Thats a cactus
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
you son of a bitch
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]