Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
perma ban
today i was reported and initially banned for a week but then a few hours later the ban was upped to perma. i dont understand why and i would like some clarity on the situation.

(ban request showing that i was banned for a week)

(in game message saying the ban is permanent)
@"Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart"
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/For...n-Requests
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Seeing as how you just came off a few day ban for harassment and the first thing you did was begin harassing the same person, I can safely assume brown first banned you for a week, but probably either talked to a higher up admin or took it upon himself to make it a perma ban. Either way I think you deserve it for thinking you can do things like that and get away with it.
[Image: 76561197993157530.png]
Per the staff guidelines the next ban up from the original one is a perma ban. You were warned to stop harassing them numerous times and continues to do it. You did it right after coming back from a ban for doing it.
yes i banned you but someone told/reminded me that the ban for repeat offenses after continued harassment was to go straight to a perma.

so my main question is, why should i give you a ban reduction, i don't mind reducing the ban to a week considering it was for trolling based harassment compared to malicious toxicity towards him but that's my own opinion and i still need you to tell us
whats stopping you from doing the same thing again especially considering this time he DID ask you to stop before you continued on.
all in all, your answer and the admin's decision is what decides this.
also someone should really move this to unban thread.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
(04-02-2020, 10:05 PM)Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart Wrote: so my main question is, why should i give you a ban reduction
whats stopping you from doing the same thing again, especially considering this time he DID ask you to stop before you continued on.

Reminded that this is not an unban request. If he wants a chance at being unbanned he needs to submit a ban request
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(04-02-2020, 10:10 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote:
(04-02-2020, 10:05 PM)Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart Wrote: so my main question is, why should i give you a ban reduction
whats stopping you from doing the same thing again, especially considering this time he DID ask you to stop before you continued on.

Reminded that this is not an unban request. If he wants a chance at being unbanned he needs to submit a ban request

yes i am still editting
just finished final draft because im dumb
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020