Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally got around to it, after months of dithering
Hey fred, thanks for applying!

Hey bud, its been awhile but I can see you meet some of the requirements for Trusted, but the whole activity in the past few months is abit dodgy. I do want to be the one to bring up some stuff here so you can know and other to know more about you in server. Fred you have had a really bad streak of donor misuse, inappropriate jokes and conversations on server. You don't know where the line is sometimes and you have made yourself involved in multiple dramas that swept through the server this past year.  You do know our rules and you do execute them well at times, but other times not so much. I've seen you feed trolls and not handle certain situations correctly. Instead of deescalating some of these troll situations, you fight with them and seem to want to rise above them on things they say. 

These are many of the things I've seen you do in the past year and as for recently, not much has been seen considering you've been MIA since last drama that happened. Seeing you apply seems like a wrong step at the wrong time, but it's good to see that you want to be more of a helper on server. I recommend improve in your time on server, learning how to joke on server, lowering the amount of inappropriate speech you say sometimes on server. Ping staff when you need someone to help out instead of kicking said ghoster or hacker if staff is available. If staff can't make it on, start recording and even make a ban request if it got too out of hand. Re-read the donor guidelines, there might be something you missed on how to handle, its always there to be read again just to make sure. Ask staff questions, it's always good to ask us questions you may be concerned or doubtful about, don't go and take it all on your shoulders. There are always somethings you don't handle correctly all the time, we are all still learning. 

Based on all of this, it's a (-1) from me bud, Lets see more activity and drive to be part of the team. Work on the whole discord thing too, how you talk and joke on there too. Prove us wrong that you aren't gonna repeat the same mistakes again.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Finally got around to it, after months of dithering - by Abdel - 04-06-2020, 03:32 AM