Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally got around to it, after months of dithering
So I definitely was not expecting to see this application. Its hard to find the words to be constructive and not just be harsh but I have to be honest for you to know how to change. I genuinely think that you are not ready to be given a staff role. The role is called Trusted and at the moment you have given me no reason to trust you. 

From my experiences with you on server, in the discord and in the past on other games I have found you to be quite selfish, you do not think of others and put your own needs/thoughts first. You have a dotted history with Dinks and have been spoken to on a few occasions about overstepping with your donor rank.

Your attitude is the main problem, you would need to show me a great deal of maturing over the next couple of months for me to consider changing my mind. Cut out the inappropriate talk, don't harass people on discord or server, especially the females!! Show that you are there to help calm the server, keep things light and fun. As soon as you show the trolls you're annoyed they will get worse.

As already pointed out by everyone your server time is low, you can't expect us to give you a staff role with 4 appearances in 1 month. The player base will not know you or trust you without being able to play with you. 

Like I said at the beginning I was surprised to see this app now surprise us all by taking it all on board and proving us all wrong.
-1 for now
Good luck
Pix
[Image: unknown.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Finally got around to it, after months of dithering - by [pink] Pixie Soldier - 04-06-2020, 03:29 PM