Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Binding as Tmod
Any tips when it comes to binding as a Tmod?
What do you mean "binding as a Tmod"?
He's talking about chatbinds. I'm one that doesn't use them, though binding a key to opening up ULX menu would be my suggestion. It makes pulling up the menu easier then typing !menu all the time. Though TMods aren't really going to use this feature as much, it's still good to have.

Bind <key> "ulx menu"  

I wouldn't worry about having chatbinds. They're not required, but they could be very helpful to others if you have / use them. Most have them used for scenarios such as "Reading the MOTD / Rules, How to Use the Report menu,Etc."
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(03-22-2017, 07:25 PM)MiniMe2001 Wrote: What do you mean "binding as a Tmod"?

As in ways to make my responsibilities easier

(03-22-2017, 07:35 PM)Christian Wrote: He's talking about chatbinds. I'm one that doesn't use them, though binding a key to opening up ULX menu would be my suggestion. It makes pulling up the menu easier then typing !menu all the time. Though TMods aren't really going to use this feature as much, it's still good to have.

Bind <key> "ulx menu"  

I wouldn't worry about having chatbinds. They're not required, but they could be very helpful to others if you have / use them. Most have them used for scenarios such as "Reading the MOTD / Rules, How to Use the Report menu,Etc."

Okay thanks Christian, I appreciate it.
Refer to my guide explaining console commands and keybinding here
I recommend binding things like warnings that are cumbersome to type yourself, and what @Christian said is useful as fuck.
I just binded f7 to say !menu
(03-23-2017, 10:06 AM)MiniMe2001 Wrote: I just binded f7 to say !menu

ur doing it wrong feggit
(03-23-2017, 10:45 AM)RussEfarmer Wrote:

ur doing it wrong feggit

A lot of people are stupid and do it wrong

Bind NUMPAD_minus xgui
(03-23-2017, 12:09 PM)Mallakk Wrote:
(03-23-2017, 10:45 AM)RussEfarmer Wrote:

ur doing it wrong feggit