Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MommaBlondie Tmod App
You've been pretty active on server over the past month which is great and a very positive note. ( GT HERE and HERE )

I have yet to find a person on the server that isn't excited that you're joining, so you've got a good reputation among the community members. 

You are a very kind person to all those around you from what I've seen. 

Now to the not so fun side of things. 

First of which has been pointed out, that you don't meet the Thread count requirement.

As a TMOD+ you have more responsibilities or abilities (HERE) which means that when you're on server with trusted as a Tmod, you have the final say (so to speak). 

What I'm trying to say is that I think you're too lenient on people in the server. You have the ability to stop people but I've seen on several occasions where some "jokes" have gone on for too long. I've intentionally not stepped in to see how you would handle the situation. It almost seems like when on with other staff members you kind of step back and let them handle it. Not saying that's the case, it's just my observations. 

I don't think you're ready. 

You're a great person, and are loved by many in the community but I don't think you quite stand out yet. 

This is just how I feel for the time being. 

MommaBlondie, from the time you came back and become active once more,

I seen you ask questions as well as updating yourself with the changes from the last time you played on Dink's as well as personal real life things I shouldn't mention since it is your life.

I seen how you faced that night with trolls who were saying the karen meme applies to you which was pretty dumb on the trolls part because you were just following the procedure for mic spammers and there were at least seven on the night when I joined you and help you a bit with that.

When I message you in private about the potential ghosting as well as high kill and low hour players, you were on the case while I'm recording one of them or handling other things. You also ping other staff if the situation on the server goes out of hand and that you needed backup in order to prevent the server to be less fun to other players who just joined as well as other seasoned players who constantly come back to our server.

Overall. I do believe you are ready to be promoted to a Test Moderator because you are doing well as a Trusted and I see that you want to do more as a staff member.

Results: +1
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]
Hey Momma,

I was so glad to see you come back to us and I've had a lot of fun playing/staffing you! You've done really well getting back into staffing as a Trusted, however I do think you need a bit more time before stepping up. Getting the right balance of having fun and stopping people going too far can be difficult, I think you need some more time to build up confidence in tackling troublemakers. Once you get T-Mod you are the one that has to start making decisions about bans and how to handle certain situations. I totally think you are capable of it, just not yet.

-1 for now

Good Luck
Heart
[Image: unknown.jpg]
As others have said you do not meet the thread count for tmod. This is a little issue that can be fixed in a short period of time especially with how hectic the server has been. The more current issue is how you deal with trolls. Which I can understand giving plenty of chances and their trolling not bothering you as you have said it does not bother you if they target you. However, everyone else in the server has to deal with the trolls being allowed to continue for extended periods of time that are beyond necessary. You have been spoken to about this and I have seen you adjust a bit, but have not been on with you enough since then to see if it has stuck.

For now, your staff application for test mod is denied. The earliest you may re-apply is May 12, 2020.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army