Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Murder isnt for me
(04-10-2020, 06:16 AM)Agent Barton Wrote: Hey Sharky! Our paths may not have crossed much but you are practically on posting on forums everyday, you're a definite large part of this community.

Regardless of that, bullying is never okay. Ever. Personally, I think you should name and shame thecperson (even if we all have our own suspicions). It's never okay for a player to be bullied, but when this comes from a staff member it's downright unacceptable.

Anyway. I hope you're okay Sharky and that you don't stay away forever. Come to PH, we'll welcome you with open arms.

I really dont wanna start any other drama.

However I do ask if you know the player that you treat them respect. This is my Resignation and if anything  a lesson for the staff that push me away.

Thanks though Barton
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
I’m really sad waking up to this post. Im so sorry buddy that it’s come to this although I’m not exactly surprised and I certainly don’t blame you for getting to the point where you had enough. You have always been someone who cares about this community and who wants to make it a better place. 

No one should be made to feel this way, no one should be made to feel less than ANY other staff member. You don’t need to name anyone because even people who are users in our community who have spent very little time on our servers would be able to work this one out. I’m sad and I’m angry but you are always welcome to be with us on PH and you better get your butt on there so I can kill you once again. I’ll see you soon. 

Love Pix  Heart
[Image: unknown.jpg]
I didn't get to play with you very many times but you seemed like a good person. its sad to see you go and i hope you will still play on server here and there. hope all is well with life.