Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prop Killing/tossing
If someone throws a prop anywhere near me i'm killing them. I don't care if I get slain.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(04-10-2020, 09:14 PM)Froge Wrote: If someone throws a prop anywhere near me i'm killing them. I don't care if I get slain.

I would run reports like that. If it is obvious that the person was attempting to prop kill then it could be seen as attempting to kill/damage, giving the victim a reson to kos. To me players have been willfully using a hole in the rules to get kills and rdm this way.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
When someone throws a prop at you say their name give them a warning and if they do it again you can kill them
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
(04-10-2020, 11:59 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote:
(04-10-2020, 09:14 PM)Froge Wrote: If someone throws a prop anywhere near me i'm killing them. I don't care if I get slain.

I would run reports like that. If it is obvious that the person was attempting to prop kill then it could be seen as attempting to kill/damage, giving the victim a reson to kos. To me players have been willfully using a hole in the rules to get kills and rdm this way.

Gotta say I agree. The current rule was fine however it's being abused more and more so something is likely going to need to be changed with the rule.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(04-11-2020, 01:02 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: Gotta say I agree. The current rule was fine however it's being abused more and more so something is likely going to need to be changed with the rule.

Just make it kosable to even attempt to propkill ANYONE. That way, the excuse of "you should have stayed away, person 1 and person 2 were propfighting and you should have stayed away" is invalid.

AND I was slayed because I was fed up with getting propkilled and killed someone who threw a barrel past me, and because he didn't hit me it was rdm.

Edit: Make that getting propkilled 8 times. FUCK THIS FUCKING SHIT.
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]
@Nicol Bolas Please change the rules soon, I have been propkilled at least 7 times with a further two attempting it this session and they all got away with it because there is no death scene made.

EDIT: ITS UP TO NINE PROPKILLS.
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]
(04-11-2020, 05:43 PM)Saitama Wrote: @Nicol Bolas Please change the rules soon, I have been propkilled at least 7 times with a further two attempting it this session and they all got away with it because there is no death scene made.

Change the rules to what? If they can't find who killed you and can't slay him what can they change to help you?
Staff can look into it in a roundabout way. It doesn’t alway get caught, but it’s better than nothing

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
  • If you're throwing a prop at a propkillable velocity, you are asking to be killed.
  • If you're shooting around a player with the intent to T-Bait, you are asking to be killed.
  • If you're attempting to push a player off the map to their death, you are asking to be killed.

I myself consider the above T-Baiting, whether if the rules say that or not. You can't tell me that all these things aren't similar at all. It's for the best that it should be clarified as T-Baiting. As I'm sure people don't really know how to handle it, unless the player kills another with a prop. Otherwise, I don't really gonna care if 2 players are fucking around and fighting with props. So long as the props aren't being thrown at me, or at others doing nothing.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(04-10-2020, 11:59 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote:

IIRC you can't report less than 20 prop damage
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions