Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TMod App: A Year Later
A definite +1 from me, a great friend/staff who knows what he's doing and has a voice that sounds like two other people to me B)
+1 easily. He's dong. Why isnt he an admin yet?
Definite +1, you probably try to be on the most consistently when there aren't other staff on and will more often than not drop anything and fill the void, take your role while staffing seriously, and just generally seem to enjoy the job. Not to mention plenty of prior experience and experience in various places, and your roll in the Discord. Know the rules in and out, and have a good repertoire with various people, as well as have a great relationship with a bunch of regulars, my self included. Good luck my man
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
+1 prior experience handling things smoothly and quickly
[Image: J6yUs0g]
bump
[Image: J6yUs0g]
+1 knows the rules and enforces it active within forums and discord handles situations well
HIV POSITIVES:
1. Knows rules and knows how to enforce them;
2. Chill and down to earth guy, tiltproof;
3. Funny;
4. Actually doesn't mind "Oo aa, yoman, noman, yemen, ohman, h, #FreeCrackbone, Imagine being straight in 2020, nig nog, Schlatt gang, Ape gang, !ungang Uriel'is" memes as long we dont go ape shit about it.

HIV NEGATIVES:
1. Don't see you much. Prolly different timezones.

Overall though, +1 from me.
[Image: 0e7d9b52b0a8da003d3bf791934a67c3.gif]

[Image: ngt65CF.gif]
bump #FreeWild
This application has been accepted.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~