Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"I don't propkill" he says
(04-12-2020, 09:15 PM)Lance Wrote: Just because you don't care doesn't mean a majority of people don't. Consider ape noises. Most people thought that was fucking hilarious, but because it was ruled to be mic spam, it was gaggable and even fucking bannable for some reason. This didn't even affect the game. 
Now someone is intentionally killing random players en masse and is getting let off with no problem because "don't be such a baby."

Honestly, for saying this is being blown out of proportion, you don't deserve to be staff at all. This is directly affecting gameplay and people are quitting because of it. 

This ban request is not invalid. It's mass RDM and he's not even getting a single fucking slay.

(04-12-2020, 08:42 PM)Saitama Wrote: Not even gonna bother exercising reading comprehension, are we?
Look you all need to chill out, as for this situation, it will be looked at when the admins have time, don't bash, don't ping staff over it.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
At first I was on board for harsher punishment of prop killing, now I don't care. Any validity you had was lost in this thread due to sheer emotion getting in the way. I vote for having them both take a cooldown period to chill off and stop causing shit with each other. This is just proper and Rits V2 and we know how that ended for both of them. Infact, not only do I not care about prop killing or meemo or saitama, but now I almost find this amusing in a sad, almost sick kind of way.
(04-12-2020, 09:22 PM)dong Wrote: 2)He made this ban request for himself to point out the harassment meeemo has been inflicting on him, all of his evidence is with instances of other people who didn’t care. 

No, I made it to show the massive amounts of propkilling meemo has been doing, and harassment was merely a fragment of my reasoning.

Had meemo kept this to targeting me, and only me, I would be FAR less obstinate, as I must admit that while I did not INTENTIONALLY escalate this, I did inadvertently aggravate meemo. I might have even asked for slightly reduced punishment. Might. 
No chance of that now.
Imagine if one of those people was someone was propkilled, never to return, might have been able and willing to program a custom hitreg just for this server because they liked it so much, but because they were propkilled the moment the round started, the left and will never return.
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]
(04-12-2020, 09:31 PM)Saitama Wrote:
(04-12-2020, 09:22 PM)dong Wrote: 2)He made this ban request for himself to point out the harassment meeemo has been inflicting on him, all of his evidence is with instances of other people who didn’t care. 

Imagine if one of those people was someone was propkilled, never to return, might have been able and willing to program a custom hitreg just for this server because they liked it so much, but because they were propkilled the moment the round started, the left and will never return.

???? what does this have to do here
You know what, you guys are right. I am getting emotional over this issue, and will freely admit that that is the case.

HOWEVER, what does my emotionality have to do with the validity of the evidence I collected?
Does me being emotional somehow reduce the veracity of those videos?
Because it shouldn't.
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]
(04-12-2020, 09:15 PM)Lance Wrote: Can confirm, Meeemo was prop-killing unprovoked along with larry, bazinga, and GO DAWGS. Unrelated, but aeth0r does the exact same shit. The fact that this behavior is allowed and requires more than 11 videos and a 4 page discussion to take care of something that is clearly an issue is ridiculous.

(04-12-2020, 09:15 PM)dong Wrote: I get shot, propkillled, crowbarred, you name it.. every single round that I am on Saitama and I don’t raise this much Cain about it. The rules are being revised. All in all this ban request, or report or whatever you want this to be is completely invalid. Like others have stated more than half of this doesn’t even apply to you. If anything both of you are in the wrong here. You are causing this un-needed drama by screaming about this in game, then starting arguments in discord and mass pinging staff whenever there are currently ones online. This is being blown out of proportion and needs to be locked, sorry.
Just because you don't care doesn't mean a majority of people don't. Consider ape noises. Most people thought that was fucking hilarious, but because it was ruled to be mic spam, it was gaggable and even fucking bannable for some reason. This didn't even affect the game. 
Now someone is intentionally killing random players en masse and is getting let off with no problem because "don't be such a baby."

Honestly, for saying this is being blown out of proportion, you don't deserve to be staff at all. This is directly affecting gameplay and people are quitting because of it. 

This ban request is not invalid. It's mass RDM and he's not even getting a single fucking slay.

Actually it does affect gameplay... alot, being able to hear call outs is 50% of the game, here is a thought... you get propkilled then report it uh dur. If they are a T killing people they can do it all they like, if its preround get over it.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
plz stop responding to this thread thank you
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(04-12-2020, 09:22 PM)Meeemo Wrote: Lmao imagine shaming staff over them voicing their opinion and saying they "don't deserve their position" and saying they have no place in the community

Lmao imagine deflecting in defense of knowing you should be banned and extrapolating something I said unrelated to the case.

Never said he doesn't have a place in the community, first of all, I like dong. It just upsets me that he's so quick to dismiss something that's so obviously problematic.

(04-12-2020, 09:49 PM)Scoovie Wrote:
(04-12-2020, 09:15 PM)Lance Wrote: Can confirm, Meeemo was prop-killing unprovoked along with larry, bazinga, and GO DAWGS. Unrelated, but aeth0r does the exact same shit. The fact that this behavior is allowed and requires more than 11 videos and a 4 page discussion to take care of something that is clearly an issue is ridiculous.

(04-12-2020, 09:15 PM)dong Wrote: I get shot, propkillled, crowbarred, you name it.. every single round that I am on Saitama and I don’t raise this much Cain about it. The rules are being revised. All in all this ban request, or report or whatever you want this to be is completely invalid. Like others have stated more than half of this doesn’t even apply to you. If anything both of you are in the wrong here. You are causing this un-needed drama by screaming about this in game, then starting arguments in discord and mass pinging staff whenever there are currently ones online. This is being blown out of proportion and needs to be locked, sorry.
Just because you don't care doesn't mean a majority of people don't. Consider ape noises. Most people thought that was fucking hilarious, but because it was ruled to be mic spam, it was gaggable and even fucking bannable for some reason. This didn't even affect the game. 

Actually it does affect gameplay... alot, being able to hear call outs is 50% of the game, here is a thought... you get propkilled then report it uh dur. If they are a T killing people they can do it all they like, if its preround get over it.
I never heard ape noises mid-round, and certainly never while other people were talking, with the few exceptions of caddy or maybe crackbone. We have reported it and people aren't being slain. Furthermore, Meeemo has killed waaaay more than 3 people like this, which is mass RDM. Hence the reason for a ban request. He wasn't a T in a majority of the clips Saitama shared.

Also, preround is still annoying and there's a section in the motd about it. I like to get ammo before the round starts, and there were several rounds I couldn't spawn with my deagle on account of respawning on top of a different secondary.

(04-12-2020, 09:34 PM)Meeemo Wrote:

The fact that allowing people to prop kill is a bad idea, and that you're kind of being a cunt for making such a big deal out of it instead of simply, oh I don't know, not doing that?

(04-12-2020, 09:29 PM)Battons Wrote: At first I was on board for harsher punishment of prop killing, now I don't care. Any validity you had was lost in this thread due to sheer emotion getting in the way. I vote for having them both take a cooldown period to chill off and stop causing shit with each other. This is just proper and Rits V2 and we know how that ended for both of them. Infact, not only do I not care about prop killing or meemo or saitama, but now I almost find this amusing in a sad, almost sick kind of way.

People want to play a game and have fun. If you want to prop kill, go to a fucking sandbox server. Let people who want to play TTT play TTT. Getting emotional about it doesn't mean jack shit for validity. When someone is emotional is when they're most likely to tell their genuine beliefs.
(04-12-2020, 09:50 PM)Lance Wrote:
(04-12-2020, 09:22 PM)Meeemo Wrote: Lmao imagine shaming staff over them voicing their opinion and saying they "don't deserve their position" and saying they have no place in the community

Lmao imagine deflecting in defense of knowing you should be banned and extrapolating something I said unrelated to the case.

Never said he doesn't have a place in the community, first of all, I like dong. It just upsets me that he's so quick to dismiss something that's so obviously problematic.

(04-12-2020, 09:49 PM)Scoovie Wrote:

I never heard ape noises mid-round, and certainly never while other people were talking, with the few exceptions of caddy or maybe crackbone. We have reported it and people aren't being slain. Furthermore, Meeemo has killed waaaay more than 3 people like this, which is mass RDM. Hence the reason for a ban request. He wasn't a T in a majority of the clips Saitama shared.

Also, preround is still annoying and there's a section in the motd about it. I like to get ammo before the round starts, and there were several rounds I couldn't spawn with my deagle on account of respawning on top of a different secondary.

(04-12-2020, 09:34 PM)Meeemo Wrote:

The fact that allowing people to prop kill is a bad idea, and that you're kind of being a cunt for making such a big deal out of it instead of simply, oh I don't know, not doing that?

im the one making a huge deal over it? lol talk about hypocrisy im not the one that went harassing a staff member over an opinion then whined over something even tho i respawn 5seconds later when propkilled preround