Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A weakened fleet
(03-23-2017, 09:15 PM)Mr_Rippe Wrote:
(03-23-2017, 08:33 PM)Polo Wrote: I tried persuading staff to pban me to give you back tmod, they said no :(

Yeah, his rank should be updated on the forums to reflect this. I wonder when if @queef commando will ever do it.

Let me just forget my full time job, full time school, and paying for the above as well as my dying parents so I can be ready to do whatever you need the moment you need it.
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
(03-26-2017, 03:34 PM)queef commando Wrote: -snip-

Let me just forget my full time job, full time school, and paying for the above as well as my dying parents so I can be ready to do whatever you need the moment you need it.

1. Sorry about your parents. I didn't know.
  2. I would have had Dink set the ranks but he doesn't have access to the backend Admin panel. He either doesn't have an account set up or he doesn't have the password for said account. Please send him the credentials when you get the chance.
(03-26-2017, 03:51 PM)Mr_Rippe Wrote:

2. I would have had Dink set the ranks but he doesn't have access to the backend Admin panel. He either doesn't have an account set up or he doesn't have the password for said account. Please send him the credentials when you get the chance.

Maybe try to not be disrespectful or facetious in general.
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
(03-26-2017, 04:04 PM)queef commando Wrote:
(03-26-2017, 03:51 PM)Mr_Rippe Wrote:

Maybe try to not be disrespectful or facetious in general.

You've got time to throw shade at me on the forums (as you are doing right now) but not enough to change my rank to Mod. Twice. So no, I'm gonna continue to be a prick until you accept that this server will continue with or without you and you need to give Dink the backend access so he can take the 15 seconds to change the titles that you're too busy playing Mass Effect: Andromeda to do.
Oh no, you're not a mod on the forums. How crippling. Its not like dink is on the forums anyway.
(03-26-2017, 04:35 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: Oh no, you're not a mod on the forums. How crippling. Its not like dink is on the forums anyway.

I don't really care that I'm not a Mod on the forums. Really, I don't. What I DO care about is that only Queef can do it and he's failed to enable Dink to do so. He's also changed Arbok's rank and not mine. Despite being active twice on the forums since my promotion and being fully aware of it. Yet he still has time to come on the forums and argue with me instead of doing the thing I've previously asked him politely to do.
[Image: 3sQRNFA.png]
(03-26-2017, 04:46 PM)Mr_Rippe Wrote:
(03-26-2017, 04:35 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: Oh no, you're not a mod on the forums. How crippling. Its not like dink is on the forums anyway.

I don't really care that I'm not a Mod on the forums. Really, I don't. What I DO care about is that only Queef can do it and he's failed to enable Dink to do so. He's also changed Arbok's rank and not mine. Despite being active twice on the forums since my promotion and being fully aware of it. Yet he still has time to come on the forums and argue with me instead of doing the thing I've previously asked him politely to do.

[Image: 1m5bf0.jpg]
[Image: tenor.gif]
good to see my man queef kicking ass and taking names

i missed that big guy
(03-26-2017, 09:35 PM)More Attractive Than You Wrote: good to see my man queef kicking ass and taking names

i missed that big guy

Dont call him fat Odd Fellow