Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Meeemo or ban me.
(04-14-2020, 09:16 PM)dong Wrote:
(04-14-2020, 09:12 PM)Saitama Wrote: @Meeemo wanna explain how you got ahold of this PM Lance sent me?
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...2061488201

While this is an interesting claim, that particular quote could've been copy pasted by Lance or you and sent to Meeemo. I am NOT dismissing anything here, but the only way that I can think of for that to be possible is for people to copy paste it.

It was definitely not. This is one of the PMs I mentioned Meeemo copy/pasted in chat despite no one showing him it. Again, no idea how he's doing it, but it seems like he has a way of seeing every message on the server regardless of dead or alive, public or PM.
(04-14-2020, 09:21 PM)dong Wrote: @"Saitama" the literal only way is for someone to have copy pasted it to him, he does not have access to any sort of commands that grant him that power, also you should probably refrain from swearing you're coming off as hostile and making this less professional by doing so

Well, I didn't send it to him, and I guarantee Lance didn't either (he will confirm that himself), so he had to get it somehow.
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]
Yeah Ive seen meemo prop killing, rdming, and targeting people constantly, with not really any repercussions. I know im an asshole but this dude takes it to a whole new lvl
(04-14-2020, 09:21 PM)dong Wrote: @"Saitama" the literal only way is for someone to have copy pasted it to him, he does not have access to any sort of commands that grant him that power, also you should probably refrain from swearing you're coming off as hostile and making this less professional by doing so

Sorry if we're both on edge because someone has been invading our privacy? Neither of us put that in public chat, neither of us sent it to him. It clearly isn't a command, he's using some other app or a hacked client.
(04-14-2020, 09:24 PM)Lance Wrote:

Sorry if we're both on edge because someone has been invading our privacy? Neither of us put that in public chat, neither of us sent it to him. It clearly isn't a command, he's using some other app or a hacked client.

Or psychic
Do not shitpost on ban requests. Evidence is required for ban requests. Pointless arguing is pointless. Don't make me or matt have to lock the thread.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(04-14-2020, 09:17 PM)Atlanta Thug Wrote: This is a ban report concerning Meeemo and Lance. Do you wanna make you're own ban report and provide evidence. Preesh

Yes, it's a ban report concerning Meeemo, posted by Lance, free for anyone to add their thoughts on the topic. Meeemo's previous ban request was denied, god knows why, so he's bringing up the fact that Meeemo is toxic because I brought it up in my original post.

(04-14-2020, 09:26 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: Do not shitpost on ban requests. Evidence is required for ban requests. Pointless arguing is pointless. Don't make me or matt have to lock the thread.

This isn't a shitpost. Don't tell me evidence is required when several staff members (in fact, I'm fairly confident you were on when he ghosted) have seen him do these things. I didn't get evidence at the time because I messaged a mod and they told me it's being handled. What makes it pointless? It's clear several members of the community have major grievances with Meeemo and nothing is ever done about him.
(04-14-2020, 09:26 PM)Lance Wrote:
(04-14-2020, 09:17 PM)Atlanta Thug Wrote: This is a ban report concerning Meeemo and Lance. Do you wanna make you're own ban report and provide evidence. Preesh

Yes, it's a ban report concerning Meeemo, posted by Lance, free for anyone to add their thoughts on the topic. Meeemo's previous ban request was denied, god knows why, so he's bringing up the fact that Meeemo is toxic because I brought it up in my original post.

The thing is you havent posted any evidence and noone else have, with only that sentence posted (im not saying you shared it, but noone here has anyway of knowing if you did or didnt) I dont think meeemo is gonna get banned, im really sorry cause meemo is someone who justs take advantage of the server/system
Do you have any evidence, for example, are you sure he was alive? Can’t you just be assuming that, by the by he could have read the ttt channel. I’m not sure how the text channel for ttt works but I will assume he got your message from there?
(04-14-2020, 09:29 PM)DanielRain Wrote: The thing is you havent posted any evidence and noone else have, with only that sentence posted (im not saying you shared it, but noone here has anyway of knowing if you did or didnt) I dont think meeemo is gonna get banned, im really sorry cause meemo is someone who justs take advantage of the server/system

Saitama posted the PMs earlier, thankfully. I honestly doubt he'll get banned, but he knows he deserves it. Why do you think the only contribution to this thread he has made was a sarcastic +1? He knows he's guilty of what I've accused him of.