Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Meeemo or ban me.
(04-14-2020, 09:26 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: Do not shitpost on ban requests. Evidence is required for ban requests. Pointless arguing is pointless. Don't make me or matt have to lock the thread.

might as well just lock it...
Well  i was targeted by Atlanta Dude (former Go Dawgz), Aethor and Meemo as well.
Cryptic was admin at that time on server as far as i know.

all three of them were admitting to targeting me and baited others to get me killed. Meemo for example door blocked the single door leading out of the room, i warned him 3 times "meemo stop door blocking 1" "repeating sentence 2" and so on. Than declared KOS on him and what did he do? Opened the door, killed me AS AN INNO and had a laugh with aethor.

This is just toxic. He is rdming as well with props. First i thought "well he is probably t" only to see the end of the round and him being inno.

Also why can he admit to targeting, harassment and rdm and not get banned or punished while others are getting banned for far less?
I believe this thread should have been locked as soon as it was posted with no proof :o. It seems that you posted this to bring it to our attention (which I guess, it worked, but not in a good way), but I still think this should have been handled privately. We know there have been complaints but please consider that we can all busy with the outside world and our "essential" jobs. This will be handled at some point but it takes time, ok?
55 minute old thread, six pages long, damn near two lines of users browsing the thread, and a flurry of downvotes being thrown in all directions? Y'all must be really bored to keep hamming this up..
..no evidence, no ban. And that applies to both sides. If you're so glued to this server that you clearly don't like to such an extent that you want to be banned to get away from it, go spam the N word or something stupid..
I’ll unlock it if I’m notified that theres some kind of new evidence for or against the ban

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Issue has been resolved.
[Image: b_560x95.png]