Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GBA
I'm curious why GBA (guilty by association) is not a valid KOS reason. Is there a specific reason this rule/KOS reason is not on dink's?
i loved the gameboy advanced as a kid

it would be lame to be automatically kosable because your t buddy decided to shoot someone while standing next to you, or get rdmed because you didn't see a traitor next to you, just a slippery slope of rdm all around
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
(06-09-2023, 09:43 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: i loved the gameboy advanced as a kid

it would be lame to be automatically kosable because your t buddy decided to shoot someone while standing next to you, or get rdmed because you didn't see a traitor next to you, just a slippery slope of rdm all around
I do understand those points but I also get a little annoyed when I see two people running at me, one decides to shoot me so I kill him while the VERY OBVIOUS T buddy stands next to him and watches, which forces me to try and bait the next guy into making a move instead of just removing his head. I feel like there should be some common sense middle ground there to punish players who hate shooting at people AKA delayers AKA AKA the biggest pop killer.
i like kill for gba but hate be kill for gba.