Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[TTT] Rule Suggestions
(10-18-2021, 02:28 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote:
(10-18-2021, 02:03 PM)lazy Wrote: Snip
This is already considered a punishable exploit.
And keeping lostland isn't?
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
I suggest using a shield gun to trap people be KoSsble without the need of warnings
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(10-18-2021, 06:35 PM)Foxka Wrote: I suggest using a shield gun to trap people be KoSsble without the need of warnings
That may open up a can of worms tbh.
(10-18-2021, 06:37 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote:
(10-18-2021, 06:35 PM)Foxka Wrote: I suggest using a shield gun to trap people be KoSsble without the need of warnings
That may open up a can of worms tbh.
What? How?
We're just a giant ass
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
shield gun is far too funny to touch
(10-18-2021, 07:28 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: shield gun is far too funny to touch
it is funny for one person yes, but i should have the ability to stop what is obviously a headshot lineup from a non detective, if that makes sense
We're just a giant ass
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
think these rules should be changed from:

[Image: PnUpZ4L.png]
something else regarding the teaming rules, this part specifically:

[Image: a46jryJ.png]
not naming any names, I'm definitely thinking a few but it goes against the point I wanna make. I think this rule is overall a net good because nobody should be forced to do anything or punished for not doing anything, but I wonder if anyone else feels like it's an unnatural manipulation of the game in many ways when they play the game. I like to describe it as intentional indifference instead of unintentional ignorance. An example being experienced players who know their friend is a T and is killing people near / in front of them but choose to do nothing about it. There's been too many times I'm watching ingame and two players who definitely know how the game works are ignoring each other when one is a T and rampaging at/near them. I've never really liked this behavior (or partaked in it) and I know it's not against the rules but I wonder if it should be. Food for thought.
(11-01-2021, 06:23 PM)Name redacted by admin Wrote: think these rules should be changed from:

not naming any names, I'm definitely thinking a few but it goes against the point I wanna make. I think this rule is overall a net good because nobody should be forced to do anything or punished for not doing anything, but I wonder if anyone else feels like it's an unnatural manipulation of the game in many ways when they play the game. I like to describe it as intentional indifference instead of unintentional ignorance. An example being experienced players who know their friend is a T and is killing people near / in front of them but choose to do nothing about it. There's been too many times I'm watching ingame and two players who definitely know how the game works are ignoring each other when one is a T and rampaging at/near them. I've never really liked this behavior (or partaked in it) and I know it's not against the rules but I wonder if it should be. Food for thought.
I agree with everything you pointed out except the wedge... Its not hard to avoid getting damaged by it and essentially you are falling on a prop. So basically its no different then fall damage from falling too high. Plus if u have a jetpack it does NO damage.
(11-01-2021, 06:23 PM)Name redacted by admin Wrote: think these rules should be changed from:

these would all genuinely be great changes to cut down on bullshit and make gameplay smoother, and would also result in less complaining +1
You can still get damaged by it with the jump pack, and even if that were not the case, there are plenty of people who don't use the jump pack like new players and they should not be punished for that.