Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[TTT] Rule Suggestions
I am once again requesting that RDM and leave not be a bannable offense so long as they respond to the report

The sun smiles at you with eternal malice
(11-01-2021, 07:23 PM)Thayer with an E Wrote: I am once again requesting that RDM and leave not be a bannable offense so long as they respond to the report
how has this not been voted for yet
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(11-01-2021, 07:59 PM)Foxka Wrote: how has this not been voted for yet
Currently the admin team is in favor of keeping day ban for RDM and Leave, however, once some more pressing issues are taken care of we can definitely bring it up and see what we can do.
In light of recent events it's become clear that we need to tighten up a bit on how we treat some behavior types on TTT. For the sake of disclosing our discussions, currently, these are potential changes to how we proceed with these issues. 

These are not final yet and would like some feedback.

All Offenses will recieve an awarn log with their punishment.

1. Racism and any form of bigotry will now be under the same category of punishment.

2. Slurs racism and bigotry will be increased.

Three day-week-month-perma.

3. Harassment punishments will be increased. 

Warning-week-month-perma.

4. Slur baiting of any kind such as phrases or words that sound a lot like their intended slur. Slurs that have letters crossed out, etc.

Warn and kick- day ban-week-perma.

5. Mass RDM and Constant RDM.

One month plus slays per staff guidelines.

6. Rdm and Leave 

(undecided at this time)

7. Mic Spam 

Gag/mute - round gag/mute - kick - permanent gag.

For staff
1. Racism or bigotry from any source or media will result in an instant strike or demotion based on severity, aswell as standard punishment.
2. Instigating arguments or denial to descelate will result in a strike.

To be continued.
Thought it was gonna be a week for harassment not 3 day?
Again, not final nor official in any capacity yet. If the community sees it fit to increase that to a week then I will update my proposal
(11-02-2021, 06:12 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: Thought it was gonna be a week for harassment not 3 day?
that was just my spitballed idea not anything confirmed or associated with the admins decisionmaking process

(11-02-2021, 06:09 PM)Battons Wrote: These are not final yet and would like some feedback.

All Offenses will recieve an awarn log with their punishment.

1. Racism and any form of bigotry will now be under the same category of punishment.

2. Slurs racism and bigotry will be increased.

Three day-week-month-perma.

3. Harassment punishments will be increased. 

Warning-3day-month-perma.

4. Slur baiting of any kind such as phrases or words that sound a lot like their intended slur. Slurs that have letters crossed out, etc.

Warn and kick- day ban-week-perma.

5. Mass RDM and Constant RDM.

One month plus slays per staff guidelines.

6. Rdm and Leave 

(undecided at this time)

7. Mic Spam 

For staff
1. Racism or bigotry from any source or media will result in an instant strike or demotion based on severity, aswell as standard punishment.
2. Instigating arguments or denial to descelate will result in a strike.

To be continued.

My thoughts:
1. Perfect
2. Also great
3. This alone would make a good difference, even if first ban is just 3 days instead of a week
4. Honestly perfect considering how annoying it is these days
5. Nice
6. The idea that someone shouldn’t be banned so long as they respond to the report is a good idea, can otherwise remain unchanged for those who don’t respond and just leave
7. Needs to be a slower escalation in my opinion. We have no timed mutes/gags unfortunately so the only thing we could use as a buffer in between something as simple as a warning and a permanent gag would be a 1-7 day ban

For staff guidelines also all look good
I’ll say it on here too since I already explained it to someone else. There have been cases where there was a hacker on who was mass/constantly rdming and sometimes people may not have gathered good evidence for it. So they just settled with the mass rdm/constant rdm punishment. If the one month ban will be instead then that might be something to look out for just saying. It might be annoying having to deal with a hacker coming back. Like I’m talking about the guy who mass rdms almost the whole server in one round and was hacking. That’s just something I thought of and hopefully I explained it alright.
(11-02-2021, 06:09 PM)Battons Wrote: ~snip~

7. Mic Spam 

~snip~
Where in between this does an awarn come into play?
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
racism and harassment punishments should be reversed