Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[TTT] Rule Suggestions
(06-10-2020, 06:54 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote:
(06-10-2020, 06:36 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: Is there any talk about punishing people for encouraging others to do a mass rdm round? I might of not worded that right but the mass rdm round jokes has gotten out of hand very fast. Again I am not trying to offend anyone or anything like that but this has gotten old I think.

It only makes sense to punish someone if they actually cause RDM. Usually, when people call for an RDM round, nothing happens.
I don't think it'd be too far-fetched to give someone a warning for encouraging a rule break but that can open a can of worms on this server.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
[Image: IMG_20200610_203041.jpg]

Misleading players by encouraging an RDM round is already against the rules, however it's a minor punishment for obvious reasons. However multiple staff members have complained that what was once a simple joke is now being spammed constantly so I will encourage staff to start punishing for it if it's getting to a point where it's disrupting gameplay
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Personally I'd rather not have the server turn into a boring Serious RP server where you can't fuck around without breaking the rules. Punish the people who actually break em, not others for making a joke, unless it's intentionally misleading new players which is already a rule *as Nicol posted.
(06-10-2020, 08:33 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: [Image: IMG_20200610_203041.jpg]

Misleading players by encouraging an RDM round is already against the rules, however it's a minor punishment for obvious reasons. However multiple staff members have complained that what was once a simple joke is now being spammed constantly so I will encourage staff to start punishing for it if it's getting to a point where it's disrupting gameplay
Thank you Nicol.
(06-10-2020, 08:35 PM)testicle penis Wrote: Personally I'd rather not have the server turn into a boring Serious RP server where you can't fuck around without breaking the rules. Punish the people who actually break em, not others for making a joke, unless it's intentionally misleading new players which is already a rule.

I am in no way encouraging staff to punish those who make jokes, we ain't no seriousttt. However if what was once a simple joke is instead being constantly and consistently spammed causing disruption to gameplay then yes I won't blame staff for gags or mutes.
(06-10-2020, 08:38 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote:
(06-10-2020, 08:35 PM)testicle penis Wrote: Personally I'd rather not have the server turn into a boring Serious RP server where you can't fuck around without breaking the rules. Punish the people who actually break em, not others for making a joke, unless it's intentionally misleading new players which is already a rule.

I am in no way encouraging staff to punish those who make jokes, we ain't no seriousttt. However if what was once a simple joke is instead being constantly and consistently spammed causing disruption to gameplay then yes I won't blame staff for gags or mutes.

I absolutely love you for that serious ttt reference.
Should we make spamming the lights on floodlights against the rules? I say that because it can get really annoying and it may make certain people have seizures which may sound far fetched but I think it can actually happen.
let people kill people that are staring at a KOS'd T and not doing anything to kill them
Didn’t staff use to slay people who delayed on their t round? What ever happened to that anyway? I mean no offense to anyone it just some traitors don’t even try to kill anyone and they waste most of the round doing nothing making the people who are dead wait. I just find this real annoying and am not trying to offend anyone so please don’t take it that way. I just want to know what prevents people from delaying since I don’t see staff slaying people anymore for that.
Intentional delay is still slayable. We don't want to slay new players for simply being the last T trying to play