Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[TTT] Rule Suggestions
Also even if you're proven, if you come from around a corner with a baseball bat in your hand running towards someone should you be really surprised that the first reaction is to shoot you up instead of checking your name first, and trying to remind who were proven again?
Walking around with a T weapon ready to kill is kindof traitorous, and if kosing for that is forbidden then T's get a huge buff on this server, which i personally think they already have over vanilla TTT
I think the rules on the visualizer should be looser. If you're a detective and you see that a dead body last saw [insert name here] , and you throw down a visualizer and see that they're both looking straight at each other, then does it not make sense that [insert name here] was the killer? I've been told that this counts as killing someone based on location. I agree to this if the only fact you're basing the KOS off of is the visualizer, but I think using both the visualizer + last person seen is enough evidence to KOS someone.
(05-18-2021, 08:40 AM)Sulfolobus solfataricus Wrote: I think the rules on the visualizer should be looser. If you're a detective and you see that a dead body last saw [insert name here] , and you throw down a visualizer and see that they're both looking straight at each other, then does it not make sense that [insert name here] was the killer? I've been told that this counts as killing someone based on location. I agree to this if the only fact you're basing the KOS off of is the visualizer, but I think using both the visualizer + last person seen is enough evidence to KOS someone.
i have had a situation where there were 3 of us in the room, i leave the room for a sold 30s come back and person T was already out when i walked in there and person i was dead against the wall but because it was a one shot deag there was no dna but i knew that person T was the last in there i know they had the deagle out and the dead body even said he was last seen and its not like i didnt hear the shot i was legit 1 room over. Common sense kicks in but when i kos'd him and killed him it was rdm and i was slain. but two main things 1. last seen is very accurate so even if they saw them a second before death it'll say they saw them and thats not a good bases cause they saw them across the map and as for locations so many maps have alot of rooms and extra areas to go in so anyone could have just gone through a vent and begone then someone else walks in through some hatch behind a fence.

its the amount of factors that cause this, so as much as i would like to agree with this i can see the immediate abuse of it.
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
(05-18-2021, 09:27 AM)MillyDilly` Wrote:
(05-18-2021, 08:40 AM)Sulfolobus solfataricus Wrote: I think the rules on the visualizer should be looser. If you're a detective and you see that a dead body last saw [insert name here] , and you throw down a visualizer and see that they're both looking straight at each other, then does it not make sense that [insert name here] was the killer? I've been told that this counts as killing someone based on location. I agree to this if the only fact you're basing the KOS off of is the visualizer, but I think using both the visualizer + last person seen is enough evidence to KOS someone.
i have had a situation where there were 3 of us in the room, i leave the room for a sold 30s come back and person T was already out when i walked in there and person i was dead against the wall but because it was a one shot deag there was no dna but i knew that person T was the last in there i know they had the deagle out and the dead body even said he was last seen and its not like i didnt hear the shot i was legit 1 room over. Common sense kicks in but when i kos'd him and killed him it was rdm and i was slain. but two main things 1. last seen is very accurate so even if they saw them a second before death it'll say they saw them and thats not a good bases cause they saw them across the map and as for locations so many maps have alot of rooms and extra areas to go in so anyone could have just gone through a vent and begone then someone else walks in through some hatch behind a fence.

its the amount of factors that cause this, so as much as i would like to agree with this i can see the immediate abuse of it.
Yes. I agree with you. I don't think the last person seen as evidence alone is enough to KOS someone. But, I'm arguing for the improved use of the detective item the "visualizer", which shows the holograms of the killer and the killed the second before the person died. If the hologram shows that they are both looking at each other, and information about the last person seen is available, then I think logically the last person seen should be KOSable. However, I can see that this would be hard to document, which could complicate reporting someone. You'd probably have to always be recording your games.
(09-17-2021, 07:32 AM)Reina Wrote:
Great presentation, You get an A-.
Presentation could have been longer. Denied suggestion.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(09-17-2021, 07:32 AM)Reina Wrote: *SNIP*

A lot of truth in this presentation 
Become TTT trusted so you can get it faster than Damien
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
(04-15-2020, 08:06 PM)MiniMe2001 Wrote: Please allow us to kill afk's that were clearly ignored by T's (dead unided bodies all around it) and allow us to kill players who are near other kosed players (as long as the kosed person has been seen doing something clearly traitorous)

this is from 2020 but makes too much sense to not be implemented now
Basically association which I do get and understand since I played on and used those type of rules on other servers before. However in my opinion it can cause more trouble then it’s worth if not handled right.