Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prop Killing/tossing
(04-14-2020, 09:22 AM)Saitama Wrote:
(04-14-2020, 07:03 AM)Laced Xanax Wrote: Bhopping isn't an intentional feature of the game. Spamming crouch jump to put half of your hitbox in the ceiling isn't an intentional feature of the game. Propsurfing isn't an intentional feature of the game. Unless you're also arguing for these to be against the rules as well, then I don't see the point of outlawing something that's fun because a few bad apples abuse it.

Propkilling really isn't as big of a problem as everybody's making it seem. If I were a new player, I'd read this and think the entire server is propkilling all map, every map, which isn't the case. It's a few people propkilling either each other, or in rare cases, RDMing.

I shall address your points in order:

1) Bhoppers are a pain in the ass to hit

2) Crouchspam should certainly be considered an exploit, as it makes headshots on the spammer IMPOSSIBLE, while they can still headshot you

3) Propsurfing doesn't kill other people, now does it.

4) You are correct, in that propkilling doesn't occur every map. HOWEVER, that is more a factor of the fact that not all maps have props than anything else.

My point was everything that I just mentioned is also an unintended feature that can be annoying in some way. So should we stop people from doing these things too?
(04-14-2020, 10:23 AM)Laced Xanax Wrote:
(04-14-2020, 07:03 AM)Laced Xanax Wrote: Bhopping isn't an intentional feature of the game. Spamming crouch jump to put half of your hitbox in the ceiling isn't an intentional feature of the game. Propsurfing isn't an intentional feature of the game. Unless you're also arguing for these to be against the rules as well, then I don't see the point of outlawing something that's fun because a few bad apples abuse it.

Propkilling really isn't as big of a problem as everybody's making it seem. If I were a new player, I'd read this and think the entire server is propkilling all map, every map, which isn't the case. It's a few people propkilling either each other, or in rare cases, RDMing.

2) Crouchspam should certainly be considered an exploit, as it makes headshots on the spammer IMPOSSIBLE, while they can still headshot you

4) You are correct, in that propkilling doesn't occur every map. HOWEVER, that is more a factor of the fact that not all maps have props than anything else.

My point was everything that I just mentioned is also an unintended feature that can be annoying in some way. So should we stop people from doing these things too?
If u prop surf I'm calling the cops
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(04-14-2020, 05:48 PM)Froge Wrote:
(04-14-2020, 10:23 AM)Laced Xanax Wrote:

If u prop surf I'm calling the cops
[Image: ToIahWK.png]
You fuckers knock it off with the reply chains
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
(04-14-2020, 05:59 PM)Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart Wrote: You fuckers knock it off with the reply chains

can we close this thread though already?
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
(04-14-2020, 06:15 PM)Eternal Wrote:
(04-14-2020, 05:59 PM)Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart Wrote: You fuckers knock it off with the reply chains

can we close this thread though already?

quote chain lets gooooooooooooooooooo, before they close it for shitposting lmao
[Image: 0e7d9b52b0a8da003d3bf791934a67c3.gif]

[Image: ngt65CF.gif]
froge
(04-17-2020, 08:14 AM)grasse Wrote: froge

What do you want
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions