Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
m24 rant
A few years ago it was a great weapon, but as stated previously in this, it only does well on like 2 maps. I believe the reason for that is because people choose the same 5-6 maps everyday. It has always been fairly hard to obtain, but honestly back then you actually had people trading and selling things. The main fix to this problem would be of course to remove the accidental nerf, and for people to actually select maps where the heavier sniper could be used.. at least in my eyes
M24 is getting a whole rework, and the nerf was accidental (much like with the Pulse Rifle) happens when you're trying to balance 20+ Different Files, and being unorganized af. MP5SD will be looked at, and the Pulse Rifle has already been addressed.

Also for the love of god, crop your quotes please? I don't need to be mentioned 5 times when I log onto the forums.

If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Maybe I'm the only one but I have no problems killing people with the m24. I use it on most maps too.
can we uhhhh..................................nerf ever weapon into being a musket
[Image: gYIxK93.png]