Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Payday today, I need some new games
You have vr and not half life alyx? Its hands down THE BEST vr game I've ever played.

That and also beat saber
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Project Winter is another good one. It all depends on what you like but I enjoy the Yakuza Franchise.
Fallout NV is also a good pick. Honestly, if you've got the money for it check out the Humble Bundle website for a buncha games every month.
Firewatch is good, Campo Santos is a great indie company. They just got picked up by Valve too so look forward to what they'll be doing in the future.

VR Wise:
Half-Life Alyx. Without. A. Doubt. --- go play the rest of the series (namely HL2 and its episodes -- HL1 is good but not needed and a lot of people just shy away from it because it's a bit dated its still really good though.
Beat Saber's an easy VR game to pick up and it's fun.
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
(04-24-2020, 04:07 PM)Uriel\is Wrote: We playing RUST and ARK babbyyyyy, if you into some indie/side scroll games try Barotrauma, Katana Zero or my favourites of all time Hotline Miami and Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number.

Bro I actually won a Hotline Miami 1 key from G2A
So I thought I would update on some of the games I've purchased recently:

Assassins Creed: Odyssey
Happy with this one, the story so far I am enjoying it. One of my favorite game franchises

Pavlov VR
TTT in VR? What's not to love

Deadside
Pretty fun, haven't played a DayZ styled game before and I think it does it well.

Alien Isolation
It was on sale @ HumbleBundle so I thought I'd try it out. Looks creepy

Rainbow Six Siege
I did own this one on ps4 and loved it, heard it's a lot better on Pc.
(04-28-2020, 12:24 AM)Zuboba[Ape Gang] Wrote: Deadside
Pretty fun, haven't played a DayZ styled game before and I think it does it well.
Hell yeah, fair warning since the game is so new, there’s no anticheat at this moment but they’re working on getting easy anti cheat, you might run into some hackers but if it’s a speed hacker and you don’t die instantly just alt + f4 and come back later. Your body disappears when you log out so for now it works. But otherwise enjoy the game, it’s a lot of fun.
Shogun 2 total war, its free
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
(04-28-2020, 10:15 AM)Raider Hanks Wrote: Shogun 2 total war, its free
Swear it's free, I love Total War so yea I'm gonna have to look into that.
Ok, so I just saw this purchase on the store and had to buy it to relive my childhood. Spongebob Squarepants: Battle for the Bikini Bottom Rehydrated, long ass title but I've played through this game about 30 times when I was a kid. Now I get to relive it in modern graphics as an adult, this is awesome!
(04-28-2020, 12:59 PM)Zuboba[Ape Gang] Wrote: Ok, so I just saw this purchase on the store and had to buy it to relive my childhood. Spongebob Squarepants: Battle for the Bikini Bottom Rehydrated, long ass title but I've played through this game about 30 times when I was a kid. Now I get to relive it in modern graphics as an adult, this is awesome!

Yep comes out June 23rd.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(04-24-2020, 11:42 AM)augmENTreality2 Wrote: Destiny 2 is kinda grindy if you wanna tryhard, but its fun to just sit back and kill a bunch of shit with cool weapons. Plus has PvP and PvE available. Also looks really nice with a good PC.

There are certain things you can do with just New Light (F2P) but it's like $100 for all DLCs. May not be the best idea since the game has kinda went down the hole if you've been playing since day 1 or even alpha Destiny. There's also a bunch of hackers running around on it now in things like Gambit Prime, Iron Banner, and Trials of Osiris. Honestly don't waste your time or money on the game. It's kind of a waste until they fix some of the guns and major Debbie downers in the game overall.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.