Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yes I am resigning from PH.
(04-24-2020, 10:09 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote:
(04-24-2020, 10:07 PM)J@CK XDDD Wrote: guess u have more time to burn down minecraft forest now so thats good

YOU JUST CANT LET ME LIVE IT DOWN CAN YOU

of course not
I'll miss you so much mother ;n;
<3
Resigned Ph Trusted March 11th 2019 - February 12th 2020
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”

― Jess C. Scott
I am going to miss you on the staff team. Heck, I'm going to miss you on server. I realize you are not fully gone but things will be certainly gone. I do not want to remember this as a sad moment but more of a time where we can think back to all the great times we had.

Best of luck on wherever you go next and don't forget your step ladder.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
(04-24-2020, 10:19 PM)Stupidity Guaranteed Wrote: I am going to miss you on the staff team. Heck, I'm going to miss you on server. I realize you are not fully gone but things will be certainly gone. I do not want to remember this as a sad moment but more of a time where we can think back to all the great times we had.

Best of luck on wherever you go next and don't forget your step ladder.

I laugh because i think of all the times people said we fight like a real mom and dad
I'm gunna miss that. Also fuck you and not an offer. Stupid step ladder joke. You got this fishy boi. Love you ♥
[Image: 3sr294.png]
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Awww :( im sad to see you leave. But I hope you take care and you better keep in touch! We are all going to miss you .You have been apart of mostly everyone's life and have helped us all in one way or another.

Best of luck Nuru, this Banana will miss you alot.
[Image: aa1c5749601c5b5dd13c7abef4f49ced.gif]
:(  :( :( :(

Take care of yourself smurf 

Apple a day will keep Nuru safe  Heart

Thanks for all your hard work and for putting up with me as well. Heart
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
It's been a fun adventure with you Nuru

I hate to see you go,

but I wished you freedom and stress free

Also don't hang anymore mobs on Minecraft
in medieval execution style pls and thank you
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]
Heart Love you Angel you did good and gave me the confidence to ask Dink for Admin
[Image: b_560x95.png]
So your comin to TTT now right?