Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yes I am resigning from PH.
And so the prophecy comes to pass... 
The End approaches 
You've always put it down, but for what it's worth, you're one of the best admins I've ever talked to. Being someone that's both not afraid to have fun and very adamant about getting something done is a title that I can't even give to myself, but yet you can do it (at the cost of your sanity perhaps). Happy retirement, and you're a massive nerd <3
Please say sike :C

Well I always knew this day would come, I knew how stressful you were always having it as admin and how stressful it is to deal with people in general. 

Your life comes first missy, focus on it more than anything, you don't gotta worry about stuff. We will only slightly burn things down :D

Love you Shmoopie, the time spend as a friend and a staff mate were some of the best moments. Hope to see you around town :p

[Image: qUuBb6Q.gif]
Center Aligned Suck it Nerds :3
You've had such an impact on this community that even I, (an currently inactive) player that has seen you 3 times throughout my playtime is commenting on your resignation. You've had a huge impact on the server and community for the better throughout your time as staff, and its shown through the insane amount of respect you have gained from your friends, your fellow staff members, and average players like me. I can assure you will always remain as one of the most legendary PH staff members of all time. 

I hope to see you around occasionally when I come back!
I will not hesitate to end your fleeting moment of existence as a prop.
[Image: 5Yvzxzl.png]
You are leaving us with fish? Damn, guess my break is going to be a bit longer then. All jokes aside, fuck. Im not surprised, but fuck. This is sad boy hours. Have fun in the pink/purple prick club ya smurf. Its been fun staffing along side you (and getting yelled at by you) I hope to see you in prop hunt or TTT when I return. Everything else I would have said was said when you pranked us.
Okay now I log off the forums so I can actually detach.
You remind me of me about 5 years ago When I resigned from a community I helped build. Sometimes you feel the need to change, and that is 100% respectable and understandable. Being a staff member is a stressful job.
Congrats on finally being free! Hope to see you on the other servers, but in the meantime take care of yourself!
dobby is a free elf
(get it because youre short but i am also like the same height so dont scream)
i will never fall for puss and go retardo mode ✊
i love you.
Shit does this mean you're gonna come and kick my ass on ph now more often!?

I'm glad you're putting yourself first. I really do hope you stick around and are able to just play without feeling the need to handle shit. You deserve to have some gd fun.

My previous offers still stand. Don't be a stranger ?
Well as I said in the discord I respect your decision. Still sad to see you go but your health is the priority, always should be. Perhaps you'll be able to enjoy the server once more and come kick our asses. Thank you for everything you have done Nuru, both for the server and for me personally, It won't be forgotten. Take care of yourself.
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor