Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Triangle but in Blue!?!??!!??!!?!?!??!
oooooooooooooooh Voss where to begin.....
Welp you've been back and active since your return and have settled back into the community. I am new to staff (like super new) but I know some might think this is a quick application since you just got back to being Trusted, but you have started from the bottom which I appreciate. You didn't request or demand your old status when you returned, you went through the process again and Im grateful for that. You have been around to help on server and helping others with questions or concerns quite frequently. You know what you are doing and I think having you as TMod would be helpful to the server. In addition youre going across the pond and as you say, you will still be able to staff from there and be able to be part of the community. Not only will this allow you to continue working with other staff and playing with friends on server, your time change will allow you to cover some of the hours when there is less staff available.

+1 from a possum. good luck frank.
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Triangle but in Blue!?!??!!??!!?!?!??! - by UnfortunatePossum - 05-04-2020, 01:35 PM