Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 Years Fly so Fast
3 May 2018 is the day I first joined the community. I thought it was like the 25 May but that was just when I joined Forums. Big rip for me... 

Previous names: volfvoss, Volf Voss, Uncle Voss, Old Man Voss, and Mr Voss 

Yes my name is Actually Voss, well my last name is. Yes like the water company. No I am not closely related to them, though they are my relatives in Norway. No I don't have an inheritance from them as they're from my great great grandfathers uncle's side. (something like that)

Started off playing in TTT for a couple of weeks while switching over to DR from time to time too. 

Around 25 May 2018 I hopped over to PH and mainly stayed there, with the rare occasion of playing on the formerly more chaotic TTT server lawl along with the appearance on DR too.

Now here we are, 2 years later and having met a large number of new people from diverse backgrounds. 

We all gathered here to murder! Whether it be props or people, that's the name of the game. 

Watching the Roller coaster of the Dinkleberg's community has been very enjoyable and frustrating at times. 

Catching the tail end of the Great PH Exodus and the Mass Resignations from TTT has been interesting too. 

What I'm trying to say here is this, never a dull moment in Dinkleberg's community. 

I enjoy it greatly here, and look forward to many more adventures with the lot of you that decide to stick around. 

See you all on the Prop Field or the Death Showdowns in DR/Murder/TTT
Soooooo what ur tryna tell me is if I step on a banana it is not slippery?
Ahhh [Image: tenor.gif?itemid=5327720]
ayy it's an anniversary for Illuminati!
[Image: latest?cb=20171003155620]
[Image: giphy.gif]
COON AND FRIENDS TEAM UP WITH FREEDOM PALS!

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy
Denied, try again next year
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Welcome to Dinkleberg forums Like and subscribe for the full DLC
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Hey Voss (:

It's been great to know you, it's been great to talk and interact with you.
You are a really funny dude, and I love listening to your stories. Great sense of humor, and very wise aura.
You have been one of the people I've always looked up to upon joining the server, and till this day.

Congratulations on 2 years!

[Image: vrQQ3Dw.jpg]
Love ya tree man.
Happy 2 year anniversary I guess ?
[Image: image0_2.jpg]